The Student Room Group

So confused... Does he like me?

Hi so I really like this guy and have done for a while now, and over the past couple months he has been showing signs of liking me too.
But then we had this week off from sixth form and suddenly he has been acting distant with me since we came back and has stopped showing signs, he's even stopped sitting next to me and even greeting me. I honestly have no idea whats happened, but its confused me for sure...
Maybe he didn't even like me to begin with or I was overanalysing? But it wasn't like that to me, I was so sure. My best friend was the one who noticed these signs first but then I saw too, she says that I should just tell him how I feel but I'm kinda shy when it comes to these things and I'm worried about his answer.
I just don't know what to think anymore. I don't know if anyone out there has any thoughts on this as I was very brief, but I'll apreciate response :smile:
Are you sure he's still single?
Tell him you like him,
Best thing to do first would be to ask him what's up, ask if you've offended him somehow or if he's got something on his mind... and if that goes well ask him if he wants to hang out somewhere like a park.
Original post by SeanFM
Best thing to do first would be to ask him what's up, ask if you've offended him somehow or if he's got something on his mind... and if that goes well ask him if he wants to hang out somewhere like a park.

Yeah ask him if everything's going ok with him, but I wouldn't recommend asking if you've actually offended him. Instead maybe point out the fact you two haven't been as close as before and then have a nice chat with him. Be a friend before anything else and if something is up I'm sure you'd show him kindness :smile:
Reply 5
Ah thank you for all the help! And to everyone who took the time to reply! I'll do what you said and be honest and there for him,nervous though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RoseXPurple
Ah thank you for all the help! And to everyone who took the time to reply! I'll do what you said and be honest and there for him,nervous though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I came here to give advice but it looks like everyone's done a great job of doing that already lol. Good luck! x
Reply 7
Awww thank you! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending