The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Faculty of Social Sciences - University of Bradford

Hi there!

Who on here will be joining the University of Bradford Faculty of Social Sciences this September 2015 for postgraduate?

Cheers!
Hi myLORD'S, if you're struggling to find other University of Bradford applicants please specify which course you're due to start this September. Once I have this information I can hopefully assist with locating other applicants on The Student Room. I can also provide you with the relevant Twitter and Facebook pages.

If you would like any further assistance or some general information relating to the University of Bradford please do get in touch.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Thank you :smile: I will be doing an MSc. Finance & Economics for Development.
Reply 3
sorry, I meant to say an MSc. Economics & Finance for Development.
I’ve had a look through The Student Room and have come across a range of really interesting forums and threads relating to our Economics and Finance for Development MSc course. Unfortunately I’ve not found anyone specifically looking for other University of Bradford applicants though. I’d recommend having a look at different Postgraduate forums and posting there.

The Connect section of The Student Room is also a great way of meeting other applicants. You may also be interested in visiting our Faculty of Social Sciences Facebook and Twitter pages.

If you have any specific queries or concerns relating to our Economics and Finance for Development MSc course please feel free to PM me or post below. Hope this information helps.
Reply 5
Thank you very much for this insightful information :smile:
Original post by myLORD'S
Thank you very much for this insightful information :smile:

You're welcome myLORD'S and sorry for being unable to track down other Economics and Finance for Development applicants.

I'm pleased you found the information I supplied useful and if you need anything else do get in touch :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending