The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Raglan House 2015-16

Hello, is anyone going to be staying in raglan house this year? :smile:
Hi there ! ill be staying in raglan block a this september , how about you? :biggrin:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
I'll be staying in Raglan House, starting this September :smile:
Original post by Maggy.95
I'll be staying in Raglan House, starting this September :smile:

which block are you in ?:u:
Reply 4
not sure, i have a provisional offer, but i'm sure i'll get in! just waiting to send in my deposit :smile:
Original post by Maggy.95
not sure, i have a provisional offer, but i'm sure i'll get in! just waiting to send in my deposit :smile:

ah good to know! :h:
warwick uni represent
Reply 7
Hiya, good to see i won't be alone. I'm also in block a, flat 106 :smile:
Original post by KClarkson22
Hiya, good to see i won't be alone. I'm also in block a, flat 106 :smile:

woaa im in flat 107 ! we're neighbourssss :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by esmelynnhady
woaa im in flat 107 ! we're neighbourssss :biggrin:

Aw awesome!! what are you going to be studying? Have you joined the accomodation facebook group?
Original post by KClarkson22
Aw awesome!! what are you going to be studying? Have you joined the accomodation facebook group?

going for graphic design ! you ? no i haven't which one should i join ?
Reply 11
Hi guys! I've finally found my block number, mine is block A, flat 105. weird hey? :smile:
why aren't we flatmates...hahahaha!
Reply 13
haha weird we are all neighbours! I'm going to be studying law and the group I joined on facebook is called Raglan House 2015-2016, there are some people from flat 105 in the group :smile:
Reply 14
well, I don't have a Facebook account so I should probably join. we should've been flatmates!:h:
Siiick, block A lads. I'm in 314 so I feel like the odd one out amongst all you neighbours haha. Does anyone have the deats about the group chat? And is anyone doing English and Creative Writing?
Original post by basicbennett
Siiick, block A lads. I'm in 314 so I feel like the odd one out amongst all you neighbours haha. Does anyone have the deats about the group chat? And is anyone doing English and Creative Writing?

you're block A too right?! see you in the block!! hahhaha head to facebook and search for the raglan house 2015-2016 and you can also join the coventry freshers group, i bet you can find coursemates there..and no im doing graphic design 😆

Quick Reply

Latest