The Student Room Group

No response from uni before UCAS deadline - what does this mean???

The deadline for Goldsmiths to send me a decision is just two days away. If I don't get a response, am I right to assume this is a rejection?
Original post by HannahJaneMills
The deadline for Goldsmiths to send me a decision is just two days away. If I don't get a response, am I right to assume this is a rejection?

If they haven't replied by that time, Ucas will automatically make the response unsuccessful. At this late stage, I'd call Goldsmith's and ask them.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If they haven't replied by that time, Ucas will automatically make the response unsuccessful. At this late stage, I'd call Goldsmith's and ask them.

I'm in the same position but for me I was called and told that the tutor was going to give me an unconditional offer depending on me providing my secondary school results. I've emailed and called but can't get through. I'd advise you to call them as track will be unavailable from the 16th to the 19th and the application will be made unsuccessful by tomorrow.
Original post by MissOvoxo
I'm in the same position but for me I was called and told that the tutor was going to give me an unconditional offer depending on me providing my secondary school results. I've emailed and called but can't get through. I'd advise you to call them as track will be unavailable from the 16th to the 19th and the application will be made unsuccessful by tomorrow.

Thank you for this information, although you've quoted the wrong person, I think.
Check your spam folder
Reply 5
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Thank you for this information, although you've quoted the wrong person, I think.

sorry
Did they respond? I applied for Goldsmiths but for a different intergrated degree! I didn't get an offer either! I am really worried about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending