Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    and congrats for reaching the geeky 3000 mark
    whats going on???

ReputationRep:
    and congrats for reaching the geeky 3000 mark
    No need for applause mate, Im not the one creating a new account to feed my UKL addiction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    No need for applause mate, Im not the one creating a new account to feed my UKL addiction
    c'mon guys lets not have a domestic

ReputationRep:
    you were more than happy to use this 1 when you were banned

i'm now doing the same :cool:
    pffft, Whatever!!!111!!

ReputationRep:
    Wembley Arena is pretty good as well isn't it?
    I don't like Wembly it's too big and very impersonal, at the smaller places like Apollo, Hamersmith it's more intimate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

I don't like Wembly it's too big and very impersonal, at the smaller places like Apollo, Hamersmith it's more intimate...

thats why i liked the electric ballroom
    or small pub venues are cool

ReputationRep:
    thats why i liked the electric ballroom
    or small pub venues are cool
    OK mate, honestly, nobodies impressed.

ReputationRep:
    OK mate, honestly, nobodies impressed.
    look mate, i got good rep for my help in the thread so yeah they are impressed

you seem a little on edge today

ReputationRep:
    most of the bands i've seen have been at Reading Festival, been to the last 2 years and am going again this year

are FFAF any good live?
    FFAF are very good live. I thought i'd seen a lot of the same bands as you, i've been to Reading the last 4 years... didn't get a ticket this year though, i'm very poor and i thought the lineup looked a bit pants.

Carling Apollo is good

Don't like Brixton Academy much - what's with putting the pit on a stage type thing?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
    FFAF are very good live. I thought i'd seen a lot of the same bands as you, i've been to Reading the last 4 years... didn't get a ticket this year though, i'm very poor and i thought the lineup looked a bit pants.

Carling Apollo is good

Don't like Brixton Academy much - what's with putting the pit on a stage type thing?!
    Cant wait to see FFAF live at Reading, Im really into them at the moment, havent got a ticket this year as like you I thought the lineup was **** but theres been alot of bands added that I wanna see, so gonna have to get a ticket on the day I think

ReputationRep:
    my favourate venue is the Electric ballroom in Camden

great atmosphere
    Mine's the Astoria. Just cos it's great

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to see the All American Rejects and New Found Glory in August, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    I'm going to see the All American Rejects and New Found Glory in August, anyone else?
    Saw New Found Glory 2 weeks ago, played 30 songs(gods), do you mean seeing them at reading in august? Or are they touring the UK ?

ReputationRep:
    Saw New Found Glory 2 weeks ago, played 30 songs(gods), do you mean seeing them at reading in august? Or are they touring the UK ?
    yeah the 30 song gig was immense

they are playing Reading

and they are also touring the Uk just after around August as well :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The best ever was The Rolling Stones, at Twickenham Stadium, last August. Oh my God that was immense. Starsailor were there, and they were alright, but The Rolling Stones were awesome! £75 a ticket mind you, but damn well worth it I tell thee. If you wanted close to the stage, they were £150 each. Biggest back stage screen you've ever seen, and a stage taking up the whole length of the pitch! Gawd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    im seeing new found glory at Reading;D

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.