sheryar95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone ! ,
I am in desperate need of your help! basically ive just finished college and I am looking towards going to university and studying "sport and exercise physiology" . I'd like to know if Newman uni or Coventry uni is better for doing the course? . Has anyone studied at Newman , what is ur experience? . Ive heard great things about Coventry. It would be more convenient for me to go to Newman as it is closer and my yearly travelling cost would be up to £650 for bus passes whereas Coventry is around £1100 for the extra commute and it is more further away . Is the long commute to go Coventry worth the hassle and money?Especially if it is the same course and has the same outcome. My family suggest me to go Coventry . Please tell me about ur Newman experiences and were it would be more beneficial for me to study . Many thanks x
sheryar95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
anyone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (440)
67.28%
No (214)
32.72%

Watched Threads