The Student Room Group

Young welsh and pretty skint

Are all British people this ugly or is this a thing specific to south wales because the people in the first 1minute or so of that video were all really ugly...
Original post by TorpidPhil
Are all British people this ugly or is this a thing specific to south wales because the people in the first 1minute or so of that video were all really ugly...

Nah, walk around in Central London, much fitter girls around there. Most of them are spanish, italian or brazilian tourists but oh well.
Reply 3
Seems a bit tedious.
Original post by Adipoptosis
Nah, walk around in Central London, much fitter girls around there. Most of them are spanish, italian or brazilian tourists but oh well.

Ok, I watched 2minutes more and I just can't take it. So much cringe. I'm just frowning throughout the whole thing. It's awful. Too many ugly people trying way too hard and failing way too hard.

And yeah... I agree Adi. Italian women are the best though.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Ok, I watched 2minutes more and I just can't take it. So much cringe. I'm just frowning throughout the whole thing. It's awful. Too many ugly people trying way too hard and failing way too hard.

And yeah... I agree Adi. Italian women are the best though.

Yeah definitely. Italian girls are sensational.
Reply 6
I watched this yesterday, guys at the start were swole as ****

Seemed interesting tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah they aren't even attractive really. Kind of interesting how far people go to try and improve themselves though,
Reply 8
Original post by karl pilkington
Yeah they aren't even attractive really. Kind of interesting how far people go to try and improve themselves though,

Tbf I can kinda relate to them even though I'm not as vain, growing I was pretty overweight as a kid, got bullied quite alot and wasn't taken seriously by girls which made me insecure.

Its mainly what motivated me to go the gym, Now I'm bigger and look much better I get more respect from people in general and more attention from girls, but at the same time I do genuinely like working out and will always try to be the best version of myself overall.

Some people just have huge insecurities due to past experiences in childhood which pushes them to the extreme, is it for the better? Who knows but I dont see what's wrong with it tbh as long as they are not harming anyone. I respect anyone who tries to improve themselves.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by henchboy
Tbf I can kinda relate to them even though I'm not as vain, growing I was pretty overweight as a kid, got bullied quite alot and wasn't taken seriously by girls which made me insecure.

Its mainly what motivated me to go the gym, Now I'm bigger and look much better I get more respect from people in general and more attention from girls, but at the same time I do genuinely like working out and will always try to be the best version of myself overall.

Some people just have huge insecurities due to past experiences in childhood which pushes them to the extreme, is it for the better? Who knows but I dont see whsts wrong with it tbh as long as they are not harming anyone, I respect anyone who tries to improve themselves.

That is spot on mate.
Original post by henchboy

Some people just have huge insecurities due to past experiences in childhood which pushes them to the extreme, is it for the better? Who knows but I dont see whsts wrong with it tbh, I respect anyone who tries to improve themselves.

Yeah I wasn't criticizing them if that makes them more confident then fair enough. Although they did spend a lot of money on it.

Quick Reply

Latest