The Student Room Group

Lads holiday and sixth form

So I'm turning 18 next year and I really want to go on a lads holiday. However i am moving to a different sixth form than my secondary friends so I'll be pretty much alone in sixth form. I'm pretty sure I will be able to make new friends but in wondering who did most of you guys go on a lads holiday with. Did u go with your secondary school friends or your new friends you met in sixth form. Also do you make your best and closest friends at sixth form?
No, university is where you make your friends for life. That's how the saying goes and literally all my cousins who went to uni are mates with the friends they made. You very rarely stay good mates with your sixth form friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by 123Beaverboy
No, university is where you make your friends for life. That's how the saying goes and literally all my cousins who went to uni are mates with the friends they made. You very rarely stay good mates with your sixth form friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice to hear because I'd only managed to come out of sixth form with fake friends. Looking forward to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BWV1007
Nice to hear because I'd only managed to come out of sixth form with fake friends. Looking forward to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been told sixth form does that to a lot of people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123Beaverboy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overwhelming majority of my friends are from school, the majority of people from my year at school are the same, I only have experience of a school with integrated sixth form though.

Varies depending on the person, to what extent they make an effort to maintain friendships and stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Latest