The Student Room Group

Your dream person?

Have you came across your dream/idea person. I mean just someone who you thought was perfect every way that mattered?

I have. :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Heres my fictional

French spy who speaks German, violent, secretive brunette average height likes to have fun, she shoots people in dark alleys at night while its raining with a silencer then makes a humorus quip in French about bringing an umbrella
(edited 8 years ago)
Not sure I have one. :redface:
My first girlfriend was my idea physical partner but turned out to be a mental freak.
My second girlfriend isn't so hot but personality wise is strong and stable. I find her beauty flows from her strength.
So, I'm happy with a girlfriend who isn't so hot though guys will have their dreams, just reality don't play ball :dontknow:
Aww, that's cute! :biggrin:

Me? Not yet.. Lol
Original post by whorace
Heres my fictional

French spy who speaks German, violent, secretive brunette average height likes to have fun, she shoots people in dark alleys at night while its raining with a silencer then makes a humorus quip in French about bringing an umbrella

Why must they speak German? It is a disgusting language compared to French or Italian.

I like brunette's also. :wink:

I am not actually talking about a women, it could be a man. Just someone you think they are perfect.
Myself minus the mental illness; with a more useful past and more knowledge. Including the ability to play multiple instruments ( that comes fro ma more useful past (and wealthier parents/wiser parents); song-write properly; being multi-lingual and... Yeah. They're the important ones. And of course, not ****ing my friendships so badly in the past.

No; I have not come across a seemingly perfect person yet. Everyone has flaws.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by william walker
Why must they speak German? It is a disgusting language compared to French or Italian.

I like brunette's also. :wink:

I am not actually talking about a women, it could be a man. Just someone you think they are perfect.

I agree but shes a ruthless pragmatist who spys on the german pigs, its part of the psychotic quirk
Original post by whorace
I agree but shes a ruthless pragmatist who spys on the german pigs, its part of the psychotic quirk

So is this before the Franco-Prussian war, WW1 or WW2?
Original post by TorpidPhil
Myself minus the mental illness; with a more useful past and more knowledge. Including the ability to play multiple instruments ( that comes fro ma more useful past (and wealthier parents/wiser parents); song-write properly; being multi-lingual and... Yeah. They're the important ones. And of course, not ****ing my friendships so badly in the past.

No; I have not come across a seemingly perfect person yet. Everyone has flaws.

Flaws and problems are what make people interest. They make you care about them.
Reply 10
So is this before the Franco-Prussian war, WW1 or WW2?

Now, you can never be to careful she mainly shoots russians in the east tho who are feeding information back to moscow bout nato defences
-Pretty face, great smile and teeth, curvy with nice proportions, kind of short and great sense of style.

-Smart(not just 'above average'), caring, great personality, cool, funny and all. Wacky too. Going somewhere to say the least and strategically minded, EDM loving too.... :tongue:

That would meet the requirements for 10/10 imo...

Spoiler

Original post by whorace
Now, you can never be to careful she mainly shoots russians in the east tho who are feeding information back to moscow bout nato defences

Lol. You are right, can never be to careful. :colondollar:
Flaws and problems are what make people interest. They make you care about them.

True.
Reply 14
Taylor Swift

Don't judge me pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I have met my dream person. To me, she's absolutely perfect. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I've never been able to get past how beautiful she is and I'd always tell her. She's an angel. I wouldn't change a thing about her, I love her flaws, I love her Northern accent, everything about her.

Quick Reply

Latest