Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I should join really as I have no longer got any excuse not to me funny, I've had my operation I am feeling better everyday, I've finished from university. Its time so start my usual rambelings!

I'll be back soon I've just thrown a ham barncake out of my bedroom window by accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking)
    So what was that, an E minus.
    hahaha that's tight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
    no, you bumbling fool - it were an A actually and i did art for A level
    A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    what exactly is a ham barncake ?
    Its ham and two pieces of large bread and margerine inbetween. I believe sourtherners call them sandwhiches.

ReputationRep:
    The word maybe barm, I am not sure actually, it sounds like barn to me but because of my hearing loss its hard for me to tell the difference between the words barn and barm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Its ham and two pieces of large bread and margerine inbetween. I believe sourtherners call them sandwhiches.
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    do you mean barMcake,

why can't i give you one, i have nice hands

ReputationRep:
    I should join really as I have no longer got any excuse not to me funny, I've had my operation I am feeling better everyday, I've finished from university. Its time so start my usual rambelings!

I'll be back soon I've just thrown a ham barncake out of my bedroom window by accident.
    Lol you say funny things! Why did you throw a sandwich out of your window?

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the poll I am officialy one of the least unfunny people there:mad: Even the f*cking narb does better than me *cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Lol you say funny things! Why did you throw a sandwich out of your window?
    It was mean't go out in the bin, but I flunged it across the room and my window was open, I have one of them large fireexit type UPVC windows. Oh and at least somebody finds me funny!

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the poll I am officialy one of the least unfunny people there:mad: Even the f*cking narb does better than me *cries*
    no ur funny ill vote for u!

ReputationRep:
    Could you vote in the poll though? I couldn't. I demand to know what's going on.

ReputationRep:
    cheer up AT, what your comedy lacks in laughter it makes up for in wierdness.
    And what you lack in green gems you make up for in red gems. The world's great like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    no ur funny ill vote for u!
    Hehe thanks, I am quite happy now actually, I've finished uni, I'm getting better everyday and all my spots have gone (probably because I have no stress), I've not felt so good in hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    And what you lack in green gems you make up for in red gems. The world's great like that.
    Hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    cheer up AT, what your comedy lacks in laughter it makes up for in wierdness.
    Impressive gems
    I tried to tell you but no no no you just would not listen :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    jelousy is a bad thing zapsta. the best thing is all the newbies think i am king because i have different gems.
    Wouldn't shandy be the king and you the queen?

ReputationRep:
    jelousy is a bad thing zapsta. the best thing is all the newbies think i am king because i have different gems.
    Sorry to first sentence. Yay to last sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Impressive gems
    I tried to tell you but no no no you just would not listen :rolleyes:
    Hahah yes I remember your lecture very well, I think Endorf has broken the record for recieving the most amount of negative rep in one day by so many different people.

ReputationRep:
    ive got bigger fish to fry. you were right though, rep begging is a dangerous game to play. if only everyone was like you and zapsta !
    i just bad rep u coz i love ur red gem lol sorry! btw its nt meant to b mean its just coz they actually luk funny

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.