Amazon Prime Day - any good deals?

Watch
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Today is Amazon Prime Day, where, if you're an Amazon Prime customer, you can get massive savings on masses of products - according to Amazon, there are more deals than Black Friday!

Have you got yourself a bargain yet?
Killa Kam
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Today is Amazon Prime Day, where, if you're an Amazon Prime customer, you can get massive savings on masses of products - according to Amazon, there are more deals than Black Friday!

Have you got yourself a bargain yet?
Full of junk tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Killa Kam)
Full of junk tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh, I had a quick look and nothing that I would necessarily want to buy...
blossomx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bought my brother a 1TB Xbox One which comes with Halo and an extra controller for £329
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by LeaX)
Bought my brother a 1TB Xbox One which comes with Halo and an extra controller for £329
Oh yeh, I did see that, they've got that going for the PS4 as well!
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just went onto Amazon and I think eyes are burning. So. Much. Colour. :gah:
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Hahaha! Yes! They've put way more effort into this than they did for Black Friday or Cyber Monday last year!

Seems they've even got the Amazon robots, made out of boxes on the sides...!
Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Might pick me up the Transcend 32GB SDHC card since I need to upgrade from my 4GB one. Missed the SanDisk Lightning Deal earlier, and I trust that company more...

Might plunge in to the world of Amazon TV with the Fire TV Stick. Still debating that one though.

Finally, might go for the Kensington Trackball Mouse that's on offer later. Will see whether I think the trackpad on the mac is too clunky for what I need... Hmm... :holmes:
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nirgilis)
Might pick me up the Transcend 32GB SDHC card since I need to upgrade from my 4GB one. Missed the SanDisk Lightning Deal earlier, and I trust that company more...

Might plunge in to the world of Amazon TV with the Fire TV Stick. Still debating that one though.

Finally, might go for the Kensington Trackball Mouse that's on offer later. Will see whether I think the trackpad on the mac is too clunky for what I need... Hmm... :holmes:
I was thinking about the TV stick, but not sure whether I'm really that worried about it to be honest - based on the deal I might just go for it though!
Smilin’ Knight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Would you describe it as bursting with bubbles of colour? :awesome:
Odd socks
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I bought a cute rucksack for my #aesthetic but that's it. Was hoping the fitbits would have been cheaper or I'd have got one

Posted from TSR Mobile
k3ro
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
there was a bluetooth speaker last night going for about £20 and i aaaalmost got it but managed to refrain.

currently waiting on a couple of cosmetic items (which i was SO CLOSE to buying yesterday morning, and just happened to see them on the upcoming deals list [throws confetti]) aaaand i'm also keeping an eye on the SSDs that are going up later tonight. the 250gb crucial in particular. building a pc for my friend and i recommended he buy the 120gb crucial @ £40, but it seems like a good time to get a nice deal on the bigger version.

(Original post by Odd socks)
I bought a cute rucksack for my #aesthetic but that's it. Was hoping the fitbits would have been cheaper or I'd have got one

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh dude was it the galaxy bag thing? i saw those too and damn they were pretty
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
Would you describe it as bursting with bubbles of colour? :awesome:
:rofl:

It was meant to be :daydreaming:
Odd socks
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by k3ro)
there was a bluetooth speaker last night going for about £20 and i aaaalmost got it but managed to refrain.

currently waiting on a couple of cosmetic items (which i was SO CLOSE to buying yesterday morning, and just happened to see them on the upcoming deals list [throws confetti]) aaaand i'm also keeping an eye on the SSDs that are going up later tonight. the 250gb crucial in particular. building a pc for my friend and i recommended he buy the 120gb crucial @ £40, but it seems like a good time to get a nice deal on the bigger version.

oh dude was it the galaxy bag thing? i saw those too and damn they were pretty
yes it was! I probably shouldn't have bought it but it was so pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pikachu94
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Kind of thought it's rubbish since I don't really see many deals and it really crap u don't want

Posted from TSR Mobile
StolenPrivacy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It is pure rubbish, saying that I bought a 11000mah power bank, a new mouse and headphones. This seriously might be the most over-hyped day ever.
BobLoblawLawBlog
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was going to get one of the Amazon basics lightning cables, but they sold out too quickly. And I refuse to pay the extra £2 to get it at the normal price.
blossomx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have any experience with the Amazon Fire TV stick? Soo tempted
Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
I was thinking about the TV stick, but not sure whether I'm really that worried about it to be honest - based on the deal I might just go for it though!
(Original post by LeaX)
Does anyone have any experience with the Amazon Fire TV stick? Soo tempted
Just bought it . I'll let you know tomorrow evening :lol: . Can't get enough of this next-day delivery lark :lol:
Slowbro93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haven't found anything I like tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads