The Student Room Group

Away for results day

I am away for the day that I will receive my university offers. I know I will be able to get my results posted to me for when I get back but what if I need to enter clearing or adjustment, will it be too late by the time i get back 5 days later?
Reply 1
Original post by redriffs
I am away for the day that I will receive my university offers. I know I will be able to get my results posted to me for when I get back but what if I need to enter clearing or adjustment, will it be too late by the time i get back 5 days later?

That depends on the course and how popular it is, but most likely. Clearing spaces go really quickly, I'm thinking about camping outside my school the night before, just in case I don't get the grades :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Tazmain
That depends on the course and how popular it is, but most likely. Clearing spaces go really quickly, I'm thinking about camping outside my school the night before, just in case I don't get the grades :biggrin:

Haha I'm planning on doing psychology so I'm sure the spaces will go fast, time to beg a pilot to fly me back for the day :biggrin:
Reply 3
email/phone your school and explain the situation. It's possible they'll be able to send you your results by email.
Haha I'm planning on doing psychology so I'm sure the spaces will go fast, time to beg a pilot to fly me back for the day :biggrin:

Adjustment is only open for the first five days from results day, so yes, it will be too late.
Reply 5
I am away for the day that I will receive my university offers.

:facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest