daianadarlene
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by euphrosyne)
I've never heard of it?

Hahaha no thankfully, my inbox is full so they can't even if they wanted to
So she warns, but will they take the risk?
Spoiler:
Show
:smug:
But on a serious note, I am so sorry about your news. If you need a good power cry, don't feel bad to have one. For me, it's part of the moving on process. I do hope you will bounce back quickly xx
TanMan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey euphrosyne, sorry to hear what's happened recently. It's going to be a tough one and only time will heal you, although it's a cliche trust me it works and you need to occupy yourself with whatever you can to distract you from him, you're definitely going to be stronger than you were before so yeah definitely find something you enjoy doing like a hobby or even catching up with some friends, real friends that can meet you and go out with a dinner with them and they are sure to get your mind off all this! If you want, add me on kik YMTan95 , although there are trust issues, i promise i'll help you out and trust me i won't do anything stupid! i've been through this and i know how it feels
zippity.doodah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
why did you guys break up
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do all the things you didn't do when you were together ?
euphrosyne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
RiahDawson
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What the title says.. I need a distraction and of course, where else to go but TSR? :innocent:

Can you lovely people help me pleaseeeeee. I don't know what to do with my life now that I'm single again.
Enjoy being single o_o. YOU CAN DO ANTHINGGG. Any things he hates but you like? Do theeem. Any friends he got jealous of? Talk to theeem. (You get the point)

Must be so weird to be in a relationship for so long and then be single o.o. Anyway, Now you don't have to make any compromises and you can do whatever you want whenever you feel like.
euphrosyne
Rep:
?
RiahDawson
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
But I enjoyed being taken so much! I never liked the feeling of being single.. I love having a guy who I can call my best friend and my boyfriend.. I love being able to call him or message him and say "hey, let's do something!" and do it. I'd go out cruising with him at 4am, it was just the normal thing to do. And the whole physical love thing, I loved that too, so much. I'm not sure I can start being single now..
*facepalm* Is it all completely 100% over?
Stefano93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
adultwork m8
liquity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was dating my boyfriend for just over a year when he broke up with me because he said he just wasn't feeling it anymore, he didn't like me enough. Turns out that being horrifically ill over the christmas holidays and obviously not being able to see me made him fall into some weird hoplessness kind of depression, and we got back together 2 days later because we hated the loneliness of not having someone we could tell everything. However, I did cry for 4 hours that night, had to go to the doctors the next morning (not because I'd cried so much it was for something else) and as soon as I walked in she said 'oh my goodness are your eyes okay?' of course they were not they were totally bloodshot, not even any white.

Basically what I'm trying to say is while it all feels hopeless now, don't give up hope on never being able to be with him again because he may come back to you, however if he doesn't then I promise you'll feel the same way about someone else again
NightShroud99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well the getting over him part is always the hardest, but change is good. You can literally be free and it's good to not feel locked down in a relationship for too long especially if you're young. Though now you mostly likely still miss him so you'll feel as if you don't know what to do. What you need to do is to try all the things you've never considered doing before. Being single is at times liberating and some people prefer to be in relationships but if you're deciding on getting into another relationship straight away, then that wouldn't be a good idea. You can start watching tv shows you've never watched or anime, video games eating entire tubs of ice cream, etc. Just do anything that relaxes you.
Jamess_10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Go out with friends, enjoy yourself.
euphrosyne
Rep:
?
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
...well that was fast.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.15%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (95)
10.61%
Lack of purpose or motivation (111)
12.4%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.92%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.36%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (99)
11.06%
Financial worries (61)
6.82%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.58%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.26%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.91%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (86)
9.61%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (72)
8.04%

Watched Threads