The Student Room Group

does this mean he come back?

My boyfriend met someone else on his course about a year ago . he struggled to break loose from me completely though so I basically had a year of hell whole he played with my feelings and eventually he chose this other girl. We are no longer in contact and I know he prob isn't worth it but I would have him back :frown: he's at uni with my cousin and told her I still mean a lot to him but it wasn't working out. He's also going to be living with this new girl next year ... Does this mean I'm doomed or does the fact he still has feelings mean he might do a u turn ?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend met someone else on his course about a year ago . he struggled to break loose from me completely though so I basically had a year of hell whole he played with my feelings and eventually he chose this other girl. We are no longer in contact and I know he prob isn't worth it but I would have him back :frown: he's at uni with my cousin and told her I still mean a lot to him but it wasn't working out. He's also going to be living with this new girl next year ... Does this mean I'm doomed or does the fact he still has feelings mean he might do a u turn ?

Whoops typo 'does this mean he might come back " lol
Reply 2
You should totally devote your life waiting for him to come back!

In this situation it's just best if you try to move on. Just remind yourself of what he did to help you move on and meet some new people - it's not worth hanging around for him.
Reply 4
Hi,

Personally, I would say he isn't worth it, because if he really loved you, he would stay loyal and only have eyes for you. He has no rights to play with your feelings like that and make your life a hell. Of course you deserve better.

However him going to a university and saying it was hard on him (the break-up) could mean he eventually realised his mistake. I don't think him being with a new girl is going to help and I think you should wait and see what happens. If he goes after the new girl or not and then make your decision. Don't make a decision right away without thinking it through :-) There's plenty of fish in the sea, haha.

I remember this quote: If you love something, let it go. If it loves you back, it will come to you by its own.

I hope I helped.
Thank you for reading.
Reply 5

Honestly, he has already caused you a lot of pain for a year and picked another girl. Its difficult but he is not worth it. I'd just cut all connections entirely. I'd do this by not bringing him up in conversations and diverting people away from talking about him to you. It will only just remind you.
Try your best to move on because he was messing with your feelings, clearly that shows he didn't consider any sympathy for you and how hurt your feelings would've been.

Sorry, if this is a little too honest and I hope that everything works out for you :h:
Dont waste your time with people like that.
No. He wasted a year of your life. Don't wait for him to change his mind because then he'll know that hecan mess yoi about and yyou'll still want him. Don't do it to yourself. Move on
It means that you should move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending