The Student Room Group

Seeing pictures of my boyfriend and his exes

Well went onto laptop and saw my boyf had re formatted the computer. On there are all his pictures (explicit) of his exes. Now being an emotional wreck saw everything he had done with them matched what he has of us on the laptop too. To top it off i feel he is trying to make me be like them. For instance we all have the same piercings and it was him who asked each of us to have it done. We been together 3 years and i have children from previous relationships. And we are trying for a baby. I just feel like he wants his girls a certain way and mimics everything from each relationship and passes it down the line as it were. Am i being weird?
Reply 1
You both sound like a wonderful train wreck.

Have a happy child.
Sounds like it goes both ways. You are both being weird.
You are being too invasive and should trust him a bit more, He should probably seek some help for why he wants his girlfriends to have the same piercings.
Original post by A5ko

Have a happy child.

You crack me up.
Original post by Anonymous
Well went onto laptop and saw my boyf had re formatted the computer. On there are all his pictures (explicit) of his exes. Now being an emotional wreck saw everything he had done with them matched what he has of us on the laptop too. To top it off i feel he is trying to make me be like them. For instance we all have the same piercings and it was him who asked each of us to have it done. We been together 3 years and i have children from previous relationships. And we are trying for a baby. I just feel like he wants his girls a certain way and mimics everything from each relationship and passes it down the line as it were. Am i being weird?

Ask him.
Reply 5
innit
Reply 6
talk to him! this would make me uncomfortable as well but there might be a completely harmless reason behind it. don't assume the worst
Reply 7
Original post by A5ko

Have a happy child.

Just to point out until this point things were fine. This is our first major problem in 3 years. Not bad considering everything we have been through. I dont mind comments however rude mean ones without knowing our background are slightly un called for.
Original post by Anonymous
Just to point out until this point things were fine. This is our first major problem in 3 years. Not bad considering everything we have been through. I dont mind comments however rude mean ones without knowing our background are slightly un called for.

he shouldn't be still holding on to photos of his ex full stop, he is with you years not wit his ex, he should get rid of these pics of his ex like, of course u gonna feel very uneasy n wonder why he is holding onto the past and then trying to make u be like her shows he wants u to be like her and to remind him of her, only pierce or modify your body ur way and colour ur hair or what ever the way u want, n if he askes u again to pierce this or pierce that in a certain place ask him why or if its to look like his ex. but there is def no reasons to be still holding on to pics of his ex in the first place especially as he is a long time wit you. he needs to move on , I mean he is finished with her years and still holds on to her pics??? id be well pissed!!!
Well, it's a bit odd that he's requested his girlfriends get the same piercings, but I guess if he finds them super sexy it's not much different to a guy asking his girlfriends to wear stockings or something.

I think if your relationship is otherwise healthy and happy, it's not something to worry about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending