Places to purchase perhaps slightly obscure music... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
While watching VH1's '100 worst videos' many months ago I came across a song named 'Eat It' by Weird Al Yankovic...it's a take off of Micheal Jacksons 'Beat it' and has novelty factor (tis something fun me and some chums laugh about *sing along*)...

Anyhow...I really want a copy now but am not sure where I could find it...I have looked on amazon but the results it came up with were not availabl or something...anyway I was just wondering if anyone knew any sites I might be able to find this?

(please don't suggest Kazaa...I am aware I could get it from there but am a very moral lass and don't do the downloading/copying thing as convinient as it is...*sigh*)

Cheers

Egan
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
try google.com + jus put in the key words and see if that helps- i managed to find a limited edition vinyl by doing this.

hope u find it!

lou xxx
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That's a really good and funny song, I got quite a few of his songs from a mate, and most of them are well funny. I am not actually sure where you can buy the album, or if it even exists at all, but what I heard was pretty good.
Phil
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You can buy loads of his albums at play.com, that is the place I use most for DVDs, CDs and games, because they have nearly everything and are much cheaper than amazon, plus you get free delivery in the UK, give them a try!

Also try ebay, you may pick up a bargain there, or it is the best place if you are looking for anything out of print.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I suggest trying to find it on ebay...there's so many people on it with old cd's so it's very likely you find what you're looking for.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Ta very much all

I have been looking on play.com - quite an extensive collection!

Two albums have the eat it on it...I feel I may soon be treating myself to one as they are not too costly and I havn't bought me any music in a while...so it's either the Food Album or Greatest Hits 1? hmmm...think I will go for the Food one as it looks like it will be a laugh- lots of take offs of songs I know...now just to 'kindly' ask to borrow my dads credit card :P *whistles*

Anyway cheers for the replies and sites (looks like play be a good-en )

Egan

P.S -
Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it,
If it's getting cold reheat it! ...*does Micheal Jackson style moonwalk into distance...*
TS2Master
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
you shoudl get his newest album too its really good! it is called Poodle Hat. I got it from play.com
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
weird al yankovics cd's are pretty common, its unfortnate that there are very few independant record stores out there, there is one wicked one near me that sells everything good called record corner-tis in godalming-surrey
Egan1
Rep:
?
I'm not too far from there...well it's on route from where I am to portsmouth...or is it guildford...well one of the train routes anyway...maybe I should pop in next time I'm on a shopping trip
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nope, near guildford, its in little godalming. Thats where i live! its a tiny shop, but they have virtually everything cd wise. and if the dont they garennte they can get it.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Win win situation then...but costly?
bones
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Anyone here heard of MC Hawking? Now -that- is funny stuff.
Check it out: http://www.mchawking.com

The guy that does it already has an albumn out - "A Brief History of Rhyme" - GENIOUS!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1236)
79.59%
Leave (317)
20.41%

Watched Threads