The Student Room Group

Does anyone else only listen to one genre of music?

Which the exception of 3 pieces of anime music and 4 Super Sentai/Power Rangers themes., I only listen to video game music. I have no interest in any other type of music, I see no point in anything else.

Does anyone esle listen to one genre of music?
Mostly house and dance, but I do listen to some R&B and pop stuff too.

I wouldn't let a genre stop me listening to something if I enjoy it, but what I do enjoy tends to be the above.
I can’t just listen to only one genre of music.

Rock, Metal, Jazz, Classical, Hip Hop, Electronic, Experimental, DnB etc. etc. and any sub-genres/fusion genres
I listen to pretty much any genre of music... Switch between them a lot.
Listen to all the genres in the EDM spectrum :tongue: Though if I find a song outside of it that I like, why not?
nahhhh I love loads of types of music I love dancehall, house, electronica, afrobeats, trap music and so muccchhh moree
I'm mainly invested in the different subgenres of heavy metal music (traditional heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal, black metal, doom metal, etc), but I occasionally enjoy classical music and electronic music.
I generally listen to Hard rock and Metal because that what sounds good to me. I'll listen to anything rehgardless of the genre if I like it though
Yes, only gangsta rap.
Anyone who listens to only one genre of music is really missing out, and quite ignorant in my opinion..

Quick Reply

Latest