The Student Room Group

Economics at uni

I want to study Economics at university, but I can’t choose between universities. I’m definitely applying to Cambridge, but I need to choose 4 more options (I currently have 5 more). They are: Warwick, Bath, Bristol, LSE, UCL. How would you rank these (it would be great if you could put them in order from ‘best’ to ‘worst’) based on your opinion on a mix of: how much choice/option you have in the course, how pretty the university/city is, and how much fun the university life is. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
In order of prestige; Cambridge, LSE, Warwick/UCL, Bristol then Bath. In my opinion, the best nights out/most fun will be in UCL/LSE (London) for obvious reasons and as for the prettiest student cities It'd be Bath and Cambridge first for sure.
(edited 8 years ago)
Can I be honest that I've read about over a 100 threads of someone wanting to do something like economics and then say they want to go to Oxford, Cambridge LSE, UCL, Bristol etc..

It's boring (not you personally). I applaud you for your focus and ambition which is fantastic.

Start at the beginning.. what is your career vision? and what are your A-Level subjects?
Cambridge
LSE
UCL
Bath
Bristol

Yes Bristol is a fantastic young vibrant student city however Bath has ranked extremely highly over the past two years. Your downfall if all five of these are your firm choices being that they all require AAA as a bare minimum

Cambridge and Bath are more idyllic cities with great surroundings however LSE and UCL are in the heart of London and are equally as vibrant with the city vibe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending