The Student Room Group

Providing more info via letter

Hello, I am an EU full-time undergraduate student and I applied for a student tuition-fee loan in May. In the section 3 (residence) of the application form I should have given details of my residence for the three years before the start of the first academic year of my course. Since I live all my life at one address I filled only one gap (full address, dates and reason - but apparently I made a mistake). A few weeks later I received a letter with assessment of my application. It says: we are unable to proceed with your application because you have not provided full details of your residency during the three years prior to the start of my course, please provide a signed letter listing in full all the addresses where you lived during the period 01/09/2012 to Present Day, along with the dates that you resided at each address. I provided the letter and today I received the same letter again. Do you have any suggestions what I might be doing wrong? Or if it is a system letter, will they let me know that they have already received all the information and they can continue the process? Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending