Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Bump
stewarte
Badges: 10
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Unionjem123)
I just finished my gcses and will start doing alevels in September, and for my holiday homework for Spanish I'm supposed to watch a Spanish film and do an oral on it, however, we were not told what to include in the oral. I watched Los Abrazos Rotos, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions? Themes maybe? Thank you!
My A level presentation was on a film, you need to analyse it. After just having completed your GCSEs, you won't be expected to pull something fantastic out of the bag.

Start with an opening paragraph on what the film is about, where it's set and who the main characters are. Give a main overview of the film, mention any topics. Mention your favourite part, your favourite character, whether you liked it or not and your opinion. If you wanted to go into A level standard, mention the themes of the film (romance or whatever). Structure it though and you'll ace it! If you need any help with Spanish, then ask away
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads