ceiwia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, so after the summer I'm going to be continuing on with my A-level AQA History course and so I'm starting to look for the textbook that I need in order to try and get ahead with my studying. The only problem is, now that the specifications have changed, no-one is selling the older textbooks, and I'm still on the old specification.
I'm looking for a From Defeat to Unity: Germany, 1945-1991, AQA A2 textbook published by Oxford Press and written by Sally Waller.
Is anyone able to help, or at least give me some ideas?
Thanks
Elisha Rebekah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ceiwia)
Hi, so after the summer I'm going to be continuing on with my A-level AQA History course and so I'm starting to look for the textbook that I need in order to try and get ahead with my studying. The only problem is, now that the specifications have changed, no-one is selling the older textbooks, and I'm still on the old specification.
I'm looking for a From Defeat to Unity: Germany, 1945-1991, AQA A2 textbook published by Oxford Press and written by Sally Waller.
Is anyone able to help, or at least give me some ideas?
Thanks
http://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-History-...y%2C+1945-1991

Used, I'm afraid, and ridiculousy priced! Do your school not provide them? Anyone in the year above, who did the course, you can ask for theirs? Best of luck with your History A level
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (28)
17.61%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (47)
29.56%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (84)
52.83%

Watched Threads