Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!!

Long time no see. It's meeeee, gemgems89. I've not been on here for so long.

What's new in this place?

I've just come back from DoE camping, it was so harrrrd. Has anyone else done it for the bronze award?

Well it was about 15 miles, but that's not the hard bit. The hard bit was carrying a really heavy 65 litre rucksack round, climbing up mountains. :eek:
    I got a cold, and my muscles were aching so much I could just about walk, but apart from that I was fine.

Hmm what else has happened since I've last been on? Well I cant even remember when I was last on so I cant tell you. But Ive been quite busy, not too busy, y'know.

How is everyone? How are all my UKL buddies, if I have any ?

ReputationRep:
    hey gemgem!!! how are you?

can i have a rep please

ReputationRep:
    Hiya not that much as changed, just a few more trolls, the private forum, more people have rep etc. The modes are as evil as ever .

Anyway have you been ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Hiya not that much as changed, just a few more trolls, the private forum, more people have rep etc. The modes are as evil as ever .

Anyway have you been ok?
    Lol, sounds brilliant.

Yeah, I've been alright. Well not the last few days from the camping but apart from that great.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: worth a try!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    hey gemgem!!! how are you?

can i have a rep please
    Hi! Im fine thanks, you?

No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Hi! Im fine thanks, you?

No
    !

hehe i'm ok thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, sounds brilliant.

Yeah, I've been alright. Well not the last few days from the camping but apart from that great.

How about you?
    I'm fine thanks, I'm recovering quite well now after an operation so I am quite happy. I really do miss buses though

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Welcome back.

ReputationRep:
    hey gems, hope you're ok.

what is with all these old members re-remerging... once you're here you can never escape

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

I've just come back from DoE camping, it was so harrrrd. Has anyone else done it for the bronze award?
    Well i failed my DoE practice bronzre award and i didn't want to do ANOTHER practice AND the real thing!!! You are obviously made of stronger stuff than me!!! Well doneon completing the bronze award!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.