Anti-discrimination is just a cover up for the government's political motives.

Watch this thread
Raven of the Sun
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
If you go on Wikipedia and take a look at the discrimination page, this is the first thing you will see:
Notice how the media always focuses on the same few ones over and over, and all the other forms of discrimination are more or less ignored.

The most obvious example of where they again use this 'anti-discrimination' argument to push an idea solely for political reasons is where you have every single kid in school learning about 'antisemitism' and big bad Hitler. Here the reasons why the government would want to teach people about it is quite obvious given that they want support for their causes in Israel and the middle east.

I don't like using the term 'brainwashed', but if you believe all of this is all for anti-discrimination purposes so we can keep living in our magical paradise world full of rainbows and flowers where everybody loves each other, then yes you are brainwashed.

"But the ones that are covered in the media are more extreme!"

Questionable. They might be perceived to be more extreme, but that is part of what the media is probably trying to make them out to be in the first place.

Yes I discriminate against people. Not in the mainstream stereotypical ways on race or sexuality though; I think 'Elitism' would probably be the best description of me discriminating against others, and this one is probably fairly common.
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
You can just move to Syria if you don't want us to recruit your children into cross dressing homosexual slavery

:nyan:
User1214833
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Fatism and lesbophobia...lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.4%