Cal1999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all,

Does anybody have any resources for me to be able to learn Verbs and Tenses easier?

If so, it really would be appreciated!

Kind Regards.
Stresshead94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could try Quizlet. If you just search for Spanish verbs and tenses loads of different lists should come up and you can select different ways for it to test you as well.
Also, I would recommend a book called '101 Spanish Verbs.' It has almost every verb in there with conjugations in all the different tenses for each verb. It's my bible!
Cal1999
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Stresshead94)
You could try Quizlet. If you just search for Spanish verbs and tenses loads of different lists should come up and you can select different ways for it to test you as well.
Also, I would recommend a book called '101 Spanish Verbs.' It has almost every verb in there with conjugations in all the different tenses for each verb. It's my bible!

I have that book! Is it by somebody called Rory?

I'm quite confused as some words are written in red at the top of the page e.g. Tener and others are written in grey e.g. Pelear.

Do you know why this is? I am finding it quite frustrating.
Anna Schoon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Cal1999)
I have that book! Is it by somebody called Rory?

I'm quite confused as some words are written in red at the top of the page e.g. Tener and others are written in grey e.g. Pelear.

Do you know why this is? I am finding it quite frustrating.
Tener is an irregular verb (tengo in the first person singular present, and then radical-changing), so the book alerts you to that by marking it in red. Regular verbs are given in grey. You do not need to learn all the regular verbs separately - see my reply to your other post!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (60)
23.62%
No (194)
76.38%

Watched Threads