Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh thats, but its understandable though? it loooks liek you were tryin to avoid him..
    I was, on the downside I lost a friend I used to see a lot, on the plus side it means I am not likely to get into trouble, I don't have some filphy lump sitting on my bed everynight, and I don't get told how I am wasting my time in education all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The same thing kind of happened to me, a I had a joiner mate who used to come round every night but I had always had work to do so I started telling him I had too much work to do (which I did). He still called round one night and I was in the pub my dad said I was in the pub and that was the last I heared of him.

I didn't bother getting back in touch because I valued the piece and quiet at last, it just never occured to me that he would never get in touch either which means its 20 months since I last spoke to him!
    Hang on I do have a regret, I regret not keeping in touch with a guy I'd known since forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Hang on I do have a regret, I regret not keeping in touch with a guy I'd known since forever
    seemes like we all lost some old friends.....i didnt keep in touch with my freinds i known since primary school...

ReputationRep:
    I guess we make new friends though, my current best mate keeps phoning me everyday which is nice but I run out of things to say and don't answer the phone at times. Is that evil of me?

ReputationRep:
    I guess we make new friends though, my current best mate keeps phoning me everyday which is nice but I run out of things to say and don't answer the phone at times. Is that evil of me?
    nah, tis good to have time on your own

ReputationRep:
    A few lyrics i just remembered.
    They always remind me of... well, of something i wish to forget, but i certainly regret it, so its worth writing i suppose. Its based on a track i heard, but i used it as a part of what i felt at the time, as a part of my own work.

....if i could make a list of all my regrets
    you would be at the top of every page
    highlighted in red
    coated in blood and tear stains,
    pain cancels out your debt
    they say time would bring the healing
    but i haven't found it yet...

Damn, thats really made me feel worse....

ReputationRep:
    LOL maybe a little but quite amusing to read though

ReputationRep:
    Probably... not learning to play the guitar when I was younger. Maybe not going to drama school when I had the chance. Possibly making a certain joke in an English lesson, which was absolutely hilarious to the entire class at the time but for some reason seems to have scarred me for life.

ReputationRep:
    I have no regrets. I'm far too good for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    hehe :rolleyes:

whats wrong with those two guys?
    there were after one thing only :eek:
    plus there were complete jerks, one cheated on me and the other didnt break up with me he expected me to know it was over!

ReputationRep:
    i regret nothing, **** happens, deal with it and move on, regretting it isnt going to change it, so whats the point? live for the moment...

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Edith Piaf
    Non, je ne regrette rien.

ReputationRep:
    I have no regrets.

Not because I live my life by that motto or try and accept the past as it is, but just because I can't think of anything I really regret.

Maybe its because nothing really interesting has happened to me yet.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Not a regret but some things I wish I'd done (but didn't decide not to do...the choice just didn't happen).

Glasto 98
    Glasto 2000
    Glasto 2001

Obsessed? Me?

ReputationRep:
    I regret not staying in touch with some of my best friends from junior school and stuff! i know there is no guarantee that we would have stayed so close over the last 7/8 years but it would have been nice to know! I wont be able to get older and say yeah we have been friends forever, but im gonna use this feeling to make sure i stay in touch with my best friends from senior school and 6th form, so i suppose good things have come out of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Not a regret but some things I wish I'd done (but didn't decide not to do...the choice just didn't happen).

Glasto 98
    Glasto 2000
    Glasto 2001

Obsessed? Me?
    I never really got the big deal about glasto.
    I had tickets for it a couple of years back (01 i think, although it could have been 02), but i sold them, as i don't see the appeal of spending a load of time in a muddy field.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

Glasto 98
    Glasto 2000
    Glasto 2001

Obsessed? Me?
    Actually, you've reminded me of one. I regret that my friends didn't get their T in the Park tickets soon enough, leaving only 2 of us going.

ReputationRep:
    get a grip, there's no point in regretting and putting effort into it,

why not just forget about unfortunate aspects of your past

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
    get a grip, there's no point in regretting and putting effort into it,

why not just forget about unfortunate aspects of your past
    But if its so powerful that you can't forget it, it is more dangerous to keep it bottled up than to more consciously regret it.
    Stuff eating you up from the inside is really bad for you, trust me (i've had way too much experience of it, and it really is bad).

ReputationRep:
    **I am bored **

What is your biggest regret in life? Mine is not working hard enough for my GCSEs and taking to much of the attitude that education dosn't count. It may affect me later in life and its not as easy to sort out as it sounds.

My other regret is not going out with this girl in year 11 when I had the chance.

P.S Just moved it as I realised I posted it in the wrong subforum!
    Hmm... let me see.... oh I know - being born.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.