Good women's running clothing (especially for summer?) Watch

liquity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I barely have any running gear but go running every other day, wondering if there are any affordable brands of clothes that you love? I'm currently looking at lots of Nike leggings on eBay because they're so much cheaper. I'm mostly looking for a decent sports bra, a few pairs of leggings (full length and 3/4 length) and shorts, maybe a top or two. I've ordered a top and a pair of leggings from h&m but they're taking a while to arrive.

So yeah opinions please!
ThatHealthyLife
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Look in the Sports Direct sale, loads of stuff reduced by at least 50%, and a range of brands and reviewed products.

Personally, I love Karrimor Run. Their stuff is good quality but pretty cheap. Not as keen on their running shoes though, mine only lasted about 3 weeks!
Mary562
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just stick to the abaya innit. No stress :cool:
liquity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by ThatHealthyLife)
Look in the Sports Direct sale, loads of stuff reduced by at least 50%, and a range of brands and reviewed products.

Personally, I love Karrimor Run. Their stuff is good quality but pretty cheap. Not as keen on their running shoes though, mine only lasted about 3 weeks!
I bought some USA Pro leggings from there that fit me everywhere except around my hip and bum area like it's way too big and baggy and my bum isn't very small!
I'll take a look at the Karrimor stuff because I've heard a lot of good things about them but yeah I won't get their shoes, I want some Nike Free Runs for my birthday

(Original post by Mary562)
Just stick to the abaya innit. No stress :cool:
Sure
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Primark do some decent stuff.

I second Karimoor. I've not tried their shoes; but have been warned to stay away from them. I've got a few of their t-shirts and they're just as good as my Addidas and Nike t-shirts.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've never understand why girls wear tight clothes to work out in? Are they comfy?

I have to be in baggy clothes.

(Original post by OU Student)
Primark do some decent stuff.

I second Karimoor. I've not tried their shoes; but have been warned to stay away from them. I've got a few of their t-shirts and they're just as good as my Addidas and Nike t-shirts.
Yep I bought some new Kerimoor running shoes and they're still giving me blisters a month after purchase.

It's not me because I usually adjust to new shoes rather quickly.
PsychologyNerdy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Primark, New Look, TK Maxx and next have a sale on and have a lot of nike and adidas things in it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
32.08%
The paper was reasonable (390)
48.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (90)
11.28%
It was TERRIBLE (62)
7.77%

Watched Threads