pube dilemma Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
stupid thread title but tbh it's the essence of the post.
ok so I've been talking/sexting a guy for a while and I really want to hook up. He's so hot, ridiculously out of my league but really game for a friends with benefits type relationship which would be perfect for me.
Last night he told me that 'as a rule' he only sleeps with girls who are completely clean shaven. I don't do that because I think it's juvenile and frankly when I did try it I got awful shaving rash.
But, do I go clean shaven to hook up with this guy, even though I'm kinda against it??
Tom102
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok so I've been talking/sexting a guy for a while and I really want to hook up. He's so hot, ridiculously out of my league but really game for a friends with benefits type relationship which would be perfect for me.
Last night he told me that 'as a rule' he only sleeps with girls who are completely clean shaven. I don't do that because I think it's juvenile and frankly when I did try it I got awful shaving rash.
But, do I go clean shaven to hook up with this guy, even though I'm kinda against it??
Well then you think you've seen it all..

Posted from TSR Mobile
bottled
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
er. I really don't think you should put yourself down. but just yolo it and go in like a wrecking ball
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bottled)
er. I really don't think you should put yourself down. but just yolo it and go in like a wrecking ball
so do it??
bottled
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
so do it??
no, leave it be.he has really no right to force you to cut it
Anonymous #1
no, leave it be.he has really no right to force you to cut it
I know and I really wouldn't usually consider it, but I really want to hook up with him
bottled
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know and I really wouldn't usually consider it, but I really want to hook up with him
if i were him, and you were to my tastes, i wouldn't let a little bit of hair get in the way of some fun
Anonymous #1
if i were him, and you were to my tastes, i wouldn't let a little bit of hair get in the way of some fun
Yeah he always goes on about how attractive i am and stuff so I was surprised when he was so forceful about the pube thing being a 'rule'. Besides, I do trim. It wouldn't get in the way...
username1405872
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
wax it cos the effect is soo much smoother and better. Hahah tbh if he's as hot as u say I wldnt think twice about doing it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tinababy)
wax it cos the effect is soo much smoother and better. Hahah tbh if he's as hot as u say I wldnt think twice about doing it
does that hurt? I may well try it tbh
tootles44
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ahahahah this is a non problem if I ever saw one

Why don't you want to shave?
username1405872
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
does that hurt? I may well try it tbh
it does but its a small area so its over quickly. For the hot guy I wld
liquity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For a ridiculously hot guy why not try it for a while, try hair removal creams and waxing to get rid of the shaving rash and just see how it is. Tbh it's going to be beneficial like it's a bit of hard work but for a hot guy it's probably worth it, it's only a bit of hair and it's not exactly juvenile unless you don't have any hair there to shave in the first place
kiki37
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He doesn't seem worth it at all. A guy can't dictate what a girl does with her pubic hair. Sure, he can have a preference but a rule? He seems immature, I would just tell him that you don't like to shave and see how he takes it
garfeeled
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's a choice between potentially sleeping with a hot guy or potentially sleeping witha hot guy but less likely to.

If you decided to go shaven try hair removal cream, wax or after shave balm. If you are really worried go to a beautician, not sure how much that will be as I self style.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hopefully you said it's a stupid thread.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
It is a ***** when the hair grows back - really itchy and uncomfortable. Are you going to keep doing it for him? Sounds like he wants to sleep with a 12 year old tbh.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It is a ***** when the hair grows back - really itchy and uncomfortable. Are you going to keep doing it for him? Sounds like he wants to sleep with a 12 year old tbh.
Perhaps he just wants to lick her for hours.
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
if u want sex then do it.
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
Perhaps he just wants to lick her for hours.
Nothing like a little carpet on the floors though, just to remind you that the girl's of age.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (283)
15.21%
The paper was reasonable (1035)
55.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (403)
21.66%
It was TERRIBLE (140)
7.52%

Watched Threads