What are your favorite countries from the 7ish? continents

Watch this thread
LeyK
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Mine are:

Asia - Japan (Down right the best country on the planet)
Africa - South Africa (Just)
Europe - UK/Germany (People is UK, Infrastructure is the Germs but mostly like UK)
Oceania - New Zealand (They are making a new flag!!! :banana: awesome)
N. America - US/Canada (They are pretty much one country)
S. Murica - Brazil (Hate the Amazon but love the beauts)
C. Murica - Bahamas (Unless somehow Mexico is in the Central)

I said ish because I'm still confused whether there is still an Oceania (someone told me otherwise) and what is part of the Caribbean/Central America. Could google it but too lazy

Et toi?
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Asia - India
Europe - Spain
Africa - South Africa
North America - Canada
South America - Brazil
Middle East - Israel
Oceania - New Zealand
golden tribe
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by whorace)
Asia - India
Europe - Spain
Africa - South Africa
North America - Canada
South America - Brazil
Middle East - Israel
Oceania - New Zealand
Middle east is part of asia
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by golden tribe)
Middle east is part of asia
Duh obv but no one says asia in common language so i seperated them
darthentantius
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Asia - India (hate saudi nd china/japan are OK), Europe - Germany (bar UK, but that's being biased), Africa - Ghana, North America - USA, South America - Argentina, Oceania - Australia or NZ. Though in reality there are only three continents. Africa/Europe/Asia are one big mass, as are the Americas.
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Asia: Nepal. Not without it's problems but it's small and has super awesome mountains.
Africa: Botswana. One of the few African countries that seems to have it's **** together.
Europe: UK. Best mix of looking after it's people and having a social culture. I may be biased for the UK but after that I'd vote for either Germany or Norway, probably.
North America: Canada. All the good bits of America without most of the bad bits.
South America: Peru. One of the few foreign countries I've been to that I wouldn't mind living in.
Oceania: New Zealand. I have a few friends and some family out there and it sounds very similar to the UK but more chilled out and with better mountains.
The two eds
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Middle East- Israel
Asia- Japan
Europe- Hungary
South America- Ecuador
Oceania- Austrailia
North America- USA
Africa- Kenya
golden tribe
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Mid east- oman
Europe- gemany (real leaders of europe)
Africa - ghana ( very highly educated people)
South america- venezuela ( aamazing place)
North america - canada
Asia- south korea
Raven of the Sun
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
what a racist discussion
cuppacoffee
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Ew why israel- they invaded my country and killed people from my family ¬¬

ANYWAY!
S.e Asia: Japan and Malaysia

West Asia aka middle east: Lebanon/syria/palestine (bilad ash sham), If not then oman (nice people).

Africa: Somalia (ppl are b.a.e. very beautiful and wonderful ^.^)

South America:...o.o Chile

North America: Vancouver Island canada. very pretty. But the locals are racist, especially to the natives.

Central America: Cuba

Europe:..um...England because I live there.

Oceania:New Zeland because it's pretty and cool culture and "australians" hate Lebanese people and I'm half Lebanese and cronulla in unforgivable.
darthentantius
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Raven of the Sun)
what a racist discussion
i presume you know what races or racism is?
LeyK
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
what a racist discussion
lol. Its racist to state you fav countries
zalo_00
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
what a racist discussion
But not every list of favorists is discriminatory (which includes racism).
Can't one just say what country one likes better?
MrSuavetopia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
One can.

My favourite countries for all aspects, be it sports, history, culture, language, politics etc are Japan and Denmark. I'm considering emigrating to the latter when older. I don't really have a 'favourite' from the other continents tbh.
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LeyK)
I said ish because I'm still confused whether there is still an Oceania (someone told me otherwise) and what is part of the Caribbean/Central America. Could google it but too lazy

Et toi?
Belize is both. Mad country as well, it's like combining Jamaica with Mexico and set in the Amazon. With some Mayan ruins thrown in. Guatemala and Costa Rica also both.

Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana and a couple others are both South American and Caribbean too.
dylantombides
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Asia - Sri Lanka
Europe - Monte*****
Africa - Mauritius
North America - Canada
South America - Nicaragua
Middle East - Israel
Oceania - New Zealand
comu
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
asia- india
europe-italy
africa-nigeria
north america-canada
south america-brazil
central america-cuba
middle east- iran
oceania-new zealand
Wonderlander34
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Europe-Switzerland (best country in the world)
Asia-Japan
North America-USA
Oceania-New Zealand
South America-Chile
Africa-Cape Verde
Middle East-Israel
Central America-Costa Rica
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I like to live in a forest with lot of naturally grown food to sustain my life for about 50 years plus a decent wifi connection for emergency purposes which will be charged using SOLAR panels or whatever, plus a goose or a wolf that will be my partner in crime when I'm out walking or swinging over ropes if that's possible plus a nice beach uninhabited by humans, crocodiles (or alligators), jelly fish, stingrays and sharks so i don't need worry about stupid predators trying to get me dead. Life is good. Hunger free and all clean.
MagentaNavy
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I was gonna do what countries are the best in terms of where I've been, but for Africa and S. America I'd only have 1 country to choose from... There is also a running theme because I love the culture of all these countries!

Europe: Denmark - it had to be northern european, and everybody there is so nice and my favourite band are from there!!
North America: Canada... I love Canada so much!
South America: Peru all the way! It was possibly my favourite country to visit.
Asia: South Korea or Japan. Mostly for the culture (although I haven't gone to South Korea... yet!)
Oceania: New Zealand
Africa: Namibia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads