Why do non-White people preach to White's about diversity

Watch
Last European
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, etc

When Africa is racially destroyed and full of Hispanics, Asians, White people then you can talk about diversity.

When half of the school children in Asia aren't Asian you can talk to White people about diversity.

Simply put most non-White people are unable to see anything besides their own interests or how it effects us.

While most White's who are groomed to be tolerant of everything do not seem to realise what is being done to them.
EuropaRises
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Entitlement plain and simple. If you are not ethnic European, you are a guest on our continent, nothing more.
caravaggio2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To be fair, I have never been preached to by a 'non white'.
Whenever it happens, whether IRL or in the media, it is white middle class leftwingers that do it.
Iwouldliketoknow
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Last European)

When Africa is racially destroyed and full of Hispanics, Asians, White people then you can talk about diversity.

When half of the school children in Asia aren't Asian you can talk to White people about diversity.

Simply put most non-White people are unable to see anything besides their own interests or how it effects us.

While most White's who are groomed to be tolerant of everything do not seem to realise what is being done to them.
aww honey
to bad majority of your capital was built on the enslavement of Africans and the labour of Asians- so we won't go. Unless you want to give back the trillions of pounds and euros
Iwouldliketoknow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EuropaRises)
Entitlement plain and simple. If you are not ethnic European, you are a guest on our continent, nothing more.
Coming from a white person
this is laughable
GonvilleBromhead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by caravaggio2)
To be fair, I have never been preached to by a 'non white'.
Whenever it happens, whether IRL or in the media, it is white middle class leftwingers that do it.
It tends to be the middle class who prattle on about this nonsense. It seems to be a pastime of people with nothing better to do, to feel like they should help people who they consider to be lesser in some respect or have it harder. It - in my experience - is the same people who go on outreach programmes, give a starving child a loaf of bread and go on for years about how it was an amazing experience and they changed lives like some messiah when all they did was show up uninvited and make a show to a starving person that they have food to give away, but not enough to do anything really helpful at all.

(Original post by Iwouldliketoknow)
this is laughable
And this isn't racist why? Also validate that position, why is it illegitimate to say diversity isn't only for western countries that are considered rich? I think the OP is wrong in everything he says but I do see the point of arguing that non-natives are essentially guests until citizenship is achieved. I wouldn't come into your house and defecate on your sofa, people should be respectful of different laws, cultures and values if they move of their own volition into places different from their experiences.

aww honey
to bad majority of your capital was built on the enslavement of Africans and the labour of Asians- so we won't go. Unless you want to give back the trillions of pounds and euros
Anyone could play that game, slavery and atrocities were par for the course for all races and countries. Also slaves only operate an already established market they do not create one (with the obvious exception of the slave trade) which means the majority of the capital was built by the enterprises themselves, nobody says the majority capital of a retailer is due to the workers. Its due to the products and supply and demand. Same applies to slavery. Also how does something that didn't happen to or directly affect you in any way give you lifetime rights to anything? If that's how it works the Romans and Normans invaded Britian so I want a house on the French Riviera and a swathe of land on the Italian South Coast. That should about cover the damages by crimes committed against people in my ancestry I never met and haven't affected me.

(Original post by EuropaRises)
Its not entitlement to search for a better life or work or whatever. Its not entitlement to have your existence validated by the society you live in. If they have citizenship then they are as British or European or whatever as you or I. I don't agree with current immigration laws by any stretch but its not entitlement to want to live in a society and be recognised for your individual identity. I expect that. However it crosses the line when its demanded this identity must be validated and kept distinct (ie a white person having corn rows being accused of being racist). Its not up to anyone to like or enjoy your identity if they don't want to and complaining about it wont make any difference. It smacks of insecurity and stifles freedom of expression
ProEurope
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
aww honey
You wont have a choice.
ProEurope
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
this is laughable
As the OP said. White people are the only people to be trained into acting against their own interests. Your presence here depends on white guilt and white self hatred, so you incessantly cry and overexaggerate past injustices because you know your time is numbered. White people are waking up
grassntai
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The syntax and grammar errors in the OP made my buttocks clench.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iwouldliketoknow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ProEurope)
As the OP said. White people are the only people to be trained into acting against their own interests. Your presence here depends on white guilt and white self hatred, so you incessantly cry and overexaggerate past injustices because you know your time is numbered. White people are waking up
Why is acting civilised against your interest. Also you dont sound very educated, like you miss too much out and cannot connect the dots. O well white people are waking up so are black, brown and beige. So i wonder what will happen next eh? Just make sure your little europe is more than prepared. So far you havent got rid of terrorist threat
Iwouldliketoknow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ProEurope)
You wont have a choice.
Because....
Careful now, such behaviour eill cause suspicision and it takes a click to find out ones IP address
GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

What talk you? There are plenty of white people in asia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
People go to live where it is good to live.

Once the less developed world becomes more developed (i.e. China and India become world superpowers within our lifetime) then we will see reverse immigration.

The inherent racism here is quite shocking.
phone789
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That all men are created equal. This is the rule of the world, but how many people can observe it?
slade p
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Non whites should not bang on about diversity, we should concentrate on ending white priviledge. I believe in traditional values and diversity has all sorts of things attached to it which I am not for.
The Socktor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GnomeMage)
What talk you? There are plenty of white people in asia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also Africa, the Americas and Oceania.
TheAbyss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Maybe if an entire continent hadn't been stripped of it's riches and way of life during colonialism or if African slaves weren't brought to Europe in the first place then you would have far less ethnic people in Europe.

A lot of minorities don't even like discussing race issues with europeans as they tend to get very defensive, think you're accusing or blaming them or accuse the other person of racism. When you're simply trying to have a discussion:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7770652
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just as a note I don't care about 'diversity'. I don't care if the non-white population is 2% or 20%. I don't care if the top CEOs are all white or all black. I don't care if the next Prime Minister is asian or black or eastern european or mixed or whatever. What I care about is living in a country where race means exactly what it should mean - nothing. Any and all social barriers based on race need to be torn down, any myths about entitlement need to be tackled bravely and crushed and divisive language like 'guests' (yuck) need to be consigned to the scrap heap of history. The great language, history and values of the nation should be open to anyone who's willing to make Britain their home and their country. As such I'd support potentially controversial measures like removing dual-citizenship on the UK Passport.

Racism is a sickness.
Hope you get better soon.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by slade p)
Non whites should not bang on about diversity, we should concentrate on ending white priviledges. I believe in traditional values and diversity has all sorts of things attached to it which I am not for.
OMGGGGGGgG shots fired.
Withengar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's quite disheartening and frankly terrifying to see some of the things being said and suggested here.

Our world should be common heritage of all mankind, accessible and available to all. Plurality, multiculturalism and diversity are cornerstones of human progress and equality. It's only instinctual and natural to seek out what's best for ourselves and for our futures. However, it seems to me that some people here can't look past the colour of someone's skin, and continue to judge entire groups of people based on their narrow-minded, bigoted prejudices.

There will come a day when we'll be united in our differences instead of letting them define us. Until then, I can only hope that there'll always be a voice against these kinds of people and all their hateful rhetoric.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
14.08%
I'm not sure (29)
4.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (196)
31.72%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.1%
I'm not a current university student (293)
47.41%

Watched Threads