The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
kikzen
i WAS going to point out that its 9.45 at night but hten i realised you live in australia, mate.

yep, its morning...just.. :rolleyes:
I want to be the type of person who doesn't jump around and swears when a moth has suddenly appeared from nowhere.
More like tammypotato :wink:
I would like to be the sort of person that actually revises more than two weeks before their exams start!And the sort of person that doesnt get distracted by anything and everything when they are revising!
Oh yeah and eternally happy etc etc :tongue:
Reply 44
i wouldnt want to be ne1 else im perfect and im yet to meet one person who isnt jelous of me!
Reply 45
i would want to be someone else 4 a day to see how i appear to other people
Reply 46
kayB
i would want to be someone else 4 a day to see how i appear to other people

Yeah...how odd would it be to see how you come across to others....or even just to see yourself moving at all. I always find it strange seeing myself in relation to other people when I watch our home-video thingys.
shilling
Yeah...how odd would it be to see how you come across to others....or even just to see yourself moving at all. I always find it strange seeing myself in relation to other people when I watch our home-video thingys.

why don't you look in the mirror ?
Reply 48
shilling

and when u hear ur voice recorded it sounds really strange right?

:smile:
Reply 49
suprastar
i wouldnt want to be ne1 else im perfect and im yet to meet one person who isnt jelous of me!

I'm not - I'd rather be me, I can spell "jealous" for a start :tongue:
Reply 50
kayB
and when u hear ur voice recorded it sounds really strange right?

:smile:

yep....I'm usually told I sound like I'm about 6.....although the other day I was told I don't sound like I'm six, but apparently I sound American :eek:
Reply 51
unique
After years of not being happy with myself i have grown to start to appreciate myself but i wouldnt mind being a bit shorter, thinner and more confident!!!!!

Lou
xxxx
Reply 53
Well there are plenty of things about myself I'd like to change. I wish I weren't so timid. I'd like to be able to relate to people more instead of always being so disagreeable.
Reply 54
I wish i was more of a risk taker
i wana b a serious intelligent person

Latest

Trending

Trending