The Student Room Group

I realised I have no hobbies

I like to watch tv but that's not a hobby especially documentaries I don't play games I don't like game consoles I used to like sending out lots of postcards I still do it but it become a chore rather then something I am passionate about I used to love reading but that was when I could read what I wanted to now I read what I should which is classic school literature which is boring and uninspiring. I don't really have any friends there are people i speak at school with but they are never willing to make any effort to become better friends if I invite them to my house for the weekend all of them don't accept the invitation I asked every week but they all make excuses so they are not friends. I like Chinese history but sometimes it is hard to find new sources for example if a certain part of it I want to research each source says the same information. I like badminton but there are no badminton clubs around my area I also have no one to play with. Most weekends I sit at home and watch tv I feel like my life is very unfulfilling without any hobbies I liked science but I lost my passion for it. Any advice please no unkind comments.
You say you like Chinese history. Why not go to museums and galleries?
What sort of place do you live? Is walking a possibility? Sometimes I like to just get out into the countryside for a few hours.
Reply 3
Original post by RFowler
What sort of place do you live? Is walking a possibility? Sometimes I like to just get out into the countryside for a few hours.

I live in the city I like checking the weather is this a hobby?
Reply 4
Original post by RFowler

I can go for a walk but I m so tired of the loud city I wish I could go to the country side to relax sometimes but I can't.

Quick Reply

Latest