How many of you girls have guyfriends and how many of you guys have girlfriends?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Nylex
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Be glad you didn't sit last year's M1, it was horrible compared to this year's. P2 was very easy too .
Nylex
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Oh and PHIL, are you doing work experience in France (sorry if I misread, thought I saw that in another thread)?
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I put in loads of work for the AS maths, cause I was well worried about it, but ended up discarding revisions 4 my other subjects, and so I think I nailed P1,P2, M1, but didn't do as well as I could in Business. However, French was a doss for me, as I'm half French. I did edexcel amths also, but think I did Edexcel or OCR french, I can't actually remember. As for MSN I'm just in the middle of downloading it. When it's installed, I'll post a message on this thread.

Phil
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, Nylex I am.

Phil
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh alright! Well, then you probably have a surefire chance of getting into oxford. How were your GCSEs? I might have to go soon so just pm me your msn address. seeya
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish it was surefire!!!! In my GCSE's I did kinda crap, cause to be honest I found most of that year boring, as I found that the stuff was too simple and repetitive, and did almost no revision. I got 1 A*, 6As, and 3 Bs (in R.E., Technology, and english lit, and I hated all of these, but was forced into them by my school).

Phil
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Awww, no those GCSE's are great! Come on, I've heard people getting all C's at GCSE and all A's at A level - its not unheard of. I got 7 A*s and 2 As which means all of a sudden everyone EXPECTS me to get to oxbridge hehe ah well!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, see my Business and Economics teacher hates me, and refused too put me forward for school support for oxford, so I had too fight to get myself on the list. My teacher said I was basically too thick, whereas most other teachers thought I should give it a shot. So what the hell, I can but try.
Phil
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't seem to be able to set up MSN, so will have to keep chatting here.
Phil
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh why not! hehe, thats very odd. Anyway, I must be going. I suggested msn cuz I hardly ever come on this site. Even so, its easier sending private messages on here anyway. Take care and see you later.
Dam
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered1
Nope. Never had a girlfriend, and I'm 17.

Same here and I'm 21, so I am winning so far! Who can beat me?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
21-well looks like ure owed some at uni!
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by PHIL
I don't seem to be able to set up MSN, so will have to keep chatting here.
Phil
Tis wierd Phil, what OS are you on ?

Also it would be advisable to set up a Hotmail account before you download it to make the process of signing on to MSN Messenger easier.

Andy
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can't imagine being single for ages...my current boyfriend was my best friend (still is) + i guess it was only when i split up with my ex that i realised he was crazy about me + would do anything to cheer me up...still took him about 6 months to get anywhere though...but he waited!
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yeah, my girlfriend is deffinetly my best friend
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmm i get thro lads quite quickly and simply. i just fancy so many lads and long term relationships aint my thing. but my relationships dnt get serious, which i think i like better, i always get annoyed with ladsa fter the 3 month honeymoon period. went out with one lad for 9months and now we dnt ge ton at all, tho we did love each other in a simple way. i dnt want that again for a long time! bring on uni!
x o x
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by LittleMissSmile
hmm i get thro lads quite quickly and simply. i just fancy so many lads and long term relationships aint my thing. ....
...... i dnt want that again for a long time! bring on uni!
x o x
Well theres a different approach the likes of which this thread hasn't yet seen.

Might I just ask at which University will the male student populus be guarenteed at least one night of passion ?
Nylex
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, Nylex I am.

Phil
Is that with Acorn or some other company/scheme thing?
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Andy, I'm running windows 95 (I know it's ancient, but it's my dad's PC, and he loves it), so when I tried to download MSN 5 it wouldn't work. When I figured out why (need to have 98 +), I downloaded MSN 4.6, but when that had finished downloading, and had been saved to my harddrive, I couldn't figure out what to do next. Help would be appreciated.

Phil
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Andy, I'm running windows 95 (I know it's ancient, but it's my dad's PC, and he loves it), so when I tried to download MSN 5 it wouldn't work. When I figured out why (need to have 98 +), I downloaded MSN 4.6, but when that had finished downloading, and had been saved to my harddrive, I couldn't figure out what to do next. Help would be appreciated.

Phil
Win 95 ! Geez.

Anyway... you saved the .exe file ?! Not critical but if you had selected OPEN instead of pressing SAVE, it would have started the setup automatically.

If you know where you put the .exe file, simply open it, and it'll guide you through the set up process.

The file is mmssetup.exe and would be locatable doing a Start < Find ...

If it won't find it download the file again, this time selecting OPEN when prompted.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.14%
No (519)
65.86%

Watched Threads