Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

computer revision? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone else doing computer revision??
    anyone else doing unit 2 edexcel on the 11th of june?
    i havent opened a computer book in a year and all i want is 34% in this paper... any sugesstions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    anyone else doing computer revision??
    anyone else doing unit 2 edexcel on the 11th of june?
    i havent opened a computer book in a year and all i want is 34% in this paper... any sugesstions?
    yep, spend more time on UKL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yep, spend more time on UKL
    argg no i cant afford to! i know nothing of this book!
    stop making me stay aaaargggg

ReputationRep:
    argg no i cant afford to! i know nothing of this book!
    stop making me stay aaaargggg
    you're still here

ReputationRep:
    i do execel computing.....aiming for an A!!

but i need some more past papers

ReputationRep:
    you're still here
    actually im revising at the same time!!!
    an interpreter will convert a high level program but it does not procuce....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThugzMansion7)
    i do execel computing.....aiming for an A!!

but i need some more past papers
    i have absolutely no past papers and im aiming for a 34% my sis got a B without studying much im sure u could get an A....dont u have any past papers at all? i might have one... from last year

actually im revising at the same time!!!
    an interpreter will convert a high level program but it does not procuce....
    Well an interpeter will interpret code as it is input e.g. Internet Explorer as the page loads.

ReputationRep:
    Came across this website, and there's some past papers available, however they're behind a password protected area

Anyone have the username and password?

http://www.kgv.net/ict-ks5/

(Original post by Fantasy`)
    Well an interpeter will interpret code as it is input e.g. Internet Explorer as the page loads.
    The definition that th examiner will have sitting on the marks scheme is something to the effect of, "An interpreter will execute code one line/command at a time as it steps through the written code. It will output errors as and when they are encountered which aids debugging. Unlike a compiler, no executable is produced and the code is usually visible."

Im pretty sure that the above is the board standard answer to the definition question and covers all the points that have been on past papers etc...

(Original post by Leekey)
    The definition that th examiner will have sitting on the marks scheme is something to the effect of, "An interpreter will execute code one line/command at a time as it steps through the written code. It will output errors as and when they are encountered which aids debugging. Unlike a compiler, no executable is produced and the code is usually visible."

Im pretty sure that the above is the board standard answer to the definition question and covers all the points that have been on past papers etc...
    Yes, I was just giving an example.

ReputationRep:
    hey leekey, whos that on your avatar?

hey leekey, whos that on your avatar?
    Nicky Wire (guitarist and lyricist for the Manic Street Preachers)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Nicky Wire (guitarist and lyricist for the Manic Street Preachers)
    ahhhhhh.....

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.