anyone studying here this september 2015?

Watch this thread
coolz123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm going to be studying ethical hacking and hopefully staying in Victoria chambers.
OrpheasSpiliotis
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I will be studying sociology but i'm not sure where i'll be staying
JRoss98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I will be studying Computing (so I should be in some of your classes) and staying in Alloway halls
cmurray90602
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm doing sports coaching

Posted from TSR Mobile
ndrwwlkr
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by OrpheasSpiliotis)
I will be studying sociology but i'm not sure where i'll be staying
I'm also studying Sociology as of September
coolz123
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by JRoss98)
I will be studying Computing (so I should be in some of your classes) and staying in Alloway halls
hope to see you there!
EvaV
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I will be studying Psychology and hopefully staying in Alloway Halls.
kieraarobb
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm studying forensic science and staying on Parker house
ifyouseeabby
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm studying forensic science and staying in Alloway Halls
Katiemillarvie
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
ill be doing criminological studies and hopefully staying at Parker House!
rebeccamcdermott
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm also doing ethical hacking!! I'm moving into my sisters flat though!
sugardoll123
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
anyone going to study biomedical science and going to stay at lyon street?
hiirstx11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm studying Civil Engineering @ Abertay!

Staying in The Old Mill!

Message me for my Facebook or whatever
WTFAmIDoingHere
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Anyone going into 2nd year Forensics? :3
Gary-1989
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Thinking of applying through clearing to the Civil Engineering course.

I'm 26 so a bit worried incase I'm the oldest in the class! Any other 'Mature' students studying Engineering?
WTFAmIDoingHere
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Just because you're 26 doesn't mean you shouldn't have the opportunity to do a course you want to do. There are lots of students older than 18, not everyone is a "Fresher".
KcYoung
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by coolz123)
I'm going to be studying ethical hacking and hopefully staying in Victoria chambers.
Hey, I'm going into Ethical Hacking too! I'm staying at Lyon street though.
rebeccamcdermott
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KcYoung)
Hey, I'm going into Ethical Hacking too! I'm staying at Lyon street though.
We have a Facebook group chat with the ethical hackers we can add you in if you like? Just incase you're wanting to meet people before the course haha! So far we've only found 3 of us studying it
KcYoung
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rebeccamcdermott)
We have a Facebook group chat with the ethical hackers we can add you in if you like? Just incase you're wanting to meet people before the course haha! So far we've only found 3 of us studying it
Sounds awesome, theres a closed group I found too but obviously ain't in yet. It's Keiran Young if you wanna add me.
rebeccamcdermott
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KcYoung)
Sounds awesome, theres a closed group I found too but obviously ain't in yet. It's Keiran Young if you wanna add me.
Added the first Kieran Young I found, might not be you though hahah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed