Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can any one help me with the criminal psychology or health psychology units for A2. I have read through my books, notes and even the tv guide but i cant make anythin stick in my head. Any ideas would be amazing and help alot.

thanx

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, i took the crime exam in jan - i got psychology & sport on fri, n aint started revising yet lol
    my teacher sed it is likely that the courtroom will come this summer, shes tellin everyone in our class to revise that, so possibly revise loads for that. i'll see if i still got some revision stuff on my comp at home - at college atm so cant help u out sorry x

ReputationRep:
    Thanx for your message. I hope it does come up as it will probably be the only section i revise for the exam. If you do have some revision stuff i would be grateful as my exam is friday, crime and health, so i got a lot to remember. If you need my email adress to possibly send the stuff to then message me and i will send it to you.

Thanx again

phatguy

ReputationRep:
    hiya, ive got a couple of slide shows n essays i had to do for homeworks for crime - i dont no if there will be anything in them which will help u out at all?! all of the essays are section b essays! do u have msn?! if u do ill send it thru that!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do Education or are about to take Education on Friday?? As I'm really stuck on it, and would love some help. Please send me some essays!!! Please!!!

ReputationRep:
    i didnt do Education, sorry . i did psychology and crime and psychology and sport. i got my psychology and sport exam on friday too, and havent started revising yet!

good luck, its really horrible when u want help but no one can
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midge19852004)
    i didnt do Education, sorry . i did psychology and crime and psychology and sport. i got my psychology and sport exam on friday too, and havent started revising yet!

good luck, its really horrible when u want help but no one can
    xx
    for the sport exam are u doing spec B? ive got 2 ped4 and 5 in the afternoon as well as pyb4 in the morning

ReputationRep:
    nah im doin unti 2453 im afraid im soooo scared

x

ReputationRep:
    hey midge! i have got msn what will you need to send it through? my hotmail adress is [email protected]

if you need somethin else let me know.

thanx

ReputationRep:
    okay if i add u to my msn ill send it to u thru that if u want?! let me no
    x

ReputationRep:
    i added you to my msn but it isnt workin. can u add me aswell.
    I really appreciate this

thanx.
    phatguy

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.