Bishop Grosseteste University 2015/16 Watch

JustGeorgeJ
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, I'm at BGU in Lincoln currently studying Ba (HONS) Drama in The Community, about to start my second year.

In my first year, I lived in halls, in Constance Stewart Hall and have first hand experience of the university, accommodation, my personal course and university life.

I've noticed there are little posts about BGU and I've been trying to outreach to those who are starting with BGU in September 2015, if you need any information, if you have any questions or queries or anything at all, just post here and I'll help as best I can. Hopefully we'll get First Years and Freshers together in this group.

Please find below official Facebook Groups & Twitter Pages:
Bishop Grosseteste Fresher Students Page
Bishop Grosseteste Main Students Page
Offical BGU Fresher Event Page
BGU SU Twitter
Lewis Smith's Twitter (Head of Communications & Campaigns)

Please feel free to post/ask questions!
BlatentlyLewis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Since it seems a fair few Freshers have been using these forums as well - I've made an account to answer any questions from the viewpoint of a Second Year & the Students' Union at Bishop Grosseteste University!

If you have any questions about our University, the Students' Union or University life in general then I'm also here to answer any questions that you may have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads