Would you rather have sons or daughters? Watch

tootles44
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
and why?

If both, would you rather have more sons than daughters or vice versa (pick one)?
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tootles44)
and why?
Or both?
tootles44
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
Or both?
see edit
Imperion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Both, more sons - I need people who I can chat football with.
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Both. 2 of each.
AlmostNotable
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
D. None of the above
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tootles44)
see edit
Probably more sons. Having lots of daughters seems more annoying.
bardnnyc
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I prefer boys. I love my football, athletics and gyms. I think it,ll be easier to raise boys 'my way'. My upbringing was quite regimental and I love it and will always be grateful to my parents for that. I wanna go jogging and football with my boys. News about young girls getting pregnant make me cringe. I just cant stand it, there was no discussion of boy/girl friends when I was less than 17. I think it,ll be easier to handle such matters with teenage boys than girls.
an.enigma
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Both, and more sons. I'd much rather go shopping for boys than girls, but usually girls are less of a nuisance, so I wouldn't really mind. I can only hope to have bright and composed little ones.
Leking9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bardnnyc)
I prefer boys. I love my football, athletics and gyms. I think it,ll be easier to raise boys 'my way'. My upbringing was quite regimental and I love it and will always be grateful to my parents for that. I wanna go jogging and football with my boys. News about young girls getting pregnant make me cringe. I just cant stand it, there was no discussion of boy/girl friends when I was less than 17. I think it,ll be easier to handle such matters with teenage boys than girls.

Spot on
louieee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This thread's already got the seeds of a huge sexism debate...just sprinkle it with my waters <333

guys you talk ****
RainbowKiwi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Both. More girls.

Changing boys nappies seem a nightmare not knowing if you'll get attacked with a baby wee missile.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I wasn't able to have both and I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely go for girls.
starlight82
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Either.

There are people in the world that can't have children so I'd be grateful for whatever gender, I don't have a preference.
Vixen47
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sons. PMS is a *****.
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have 1 daughter and 3 sons. They're all very different. All lovely in their own ways, but all difficult as well, but different. Even the three sons vary so much in personality. I'm fine with what I've got, and hand-on-heart I can't say girls are easier than boys or vice-versa, because it depends on the personality, not the gender.
liquidconfidence
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Would rather have a girl :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wellzi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd want three kids, as long as I have one of each (inb4 someone says boy girl and transgender), I'm not fussy.
Redfrost
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bardnnyc)
Girls can go jogging and play football,I used to anyway.
Wellzi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Redfrost)
Girls can go jogging and play football,I used to anyway.
But boys are much more likely to enjoy men's sports.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (82)
13.64%
1 (81)
13.48%
2 (78)
12.98%
19.8%
21.46%
18.64%

Watched Threads