The Student Room Group

Too late for foundation? HEEEElllllppp

I'm miserable.

I applied for English through UCAS and got rejected from Leeds which was acutally my INSURANCE. My future looks likes its standing on shakey grounds.

Do you think my Art foundation application will be considered if its a couple of days late??? EXTREMELY WORRIED!! Deadline was 31st Jan.... Opinions & experiences??

PS. What are the chances of getting in through clearing - do they even have places for clearing?
I am actually in the same position as you , except for the rejection bit. I want to do a Art foundation instead of doing Civil Engineering.

Didnt know that the deadline was two days ago. I don't have a portfolio of work as I never did Art A level to apply for Art foundations. Are you going to make one from scratch or do you already have one?
Reply 2
it's not too late! (depending on the institution so do check!)

I applied for my foundation at dmu (where I am now!), in april of last year, had my interview at the end of may and got offered a place on the course! :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, well I can make a portfolio pretty quickly because im doing A level...The woman on the phone was acting like bitch when I called up Chelsea School of Art today - Hi, would you possibly consider late applications? - Definite no - Is there no way?? - No - What about other colleges? - No! - No? - NO.

Lol. :'( My Art teacher says i should send it off anyway... What's DMU?
Reply 4
De Montfort Uni, in Leicester, maybe you should consider it as one of your choices! you get to do so much!

if you want more info on the course let me know :smile:

Latest