A Bit Of Boredom / Stress Relief

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
OK, so the summer is here and we will all be completely wasted pretty much ever night therefore I think it is important that we all have some fun when we stumble / are carried home at 4am.

Therefore I think we should post links to some fun / interesting sites for everone to enjoy (whilst drunk or otherwise).

Here Are Mine:

www.coffeebreakarcade.com
www.candystand.com
www.spele.nl
www.funnyjunk.com

Everyone please post your favorite fun sites to entertain you fellow students into the wee hours of the morning.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you cant beat good old

www.bored.com
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you're really bored, try www.IAMBORED.COM

Phil
Leekey
They are good but they dont have quite the same appeal as playing Ping Pong against someone else on spele.

Incase anyone actually went on Spele (and doesn't read dutch), just clcik on a game and play (most of them are in english).
tweetsy85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
this is quite sad for our age, but www.neopets.com has loads (and i mean loads) of games available, some of which are really fun!
Leekey
I thought I would really hate the site but it is actually pretty decent. Thanks for the link!!!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
www.mafia.org is pretty good, but can be a bit time consuming.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The first thread I ever posted was in hope of sharing this site...but as you've done this I will repeat myself...

Before becoming slightly addicted to this site...and anime...I would spend all my free time on this, the easy rooms are not so good but I feel this site offers more than a fun and greatly amusing game...
www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml
People from all over come on it to play, it's a pictionary game with different rooms for different styles/genres of draw, you may also create your own room to play in, or just join to chat. All the games rooms also have a chat box so you can converse with fellow players.
After a while, if you become addicted as I was, you get to know the other addicts and...well it's just plain fun.

Anyway...try it out.

I am sure over the summer I will re-addict myself with all that lovely free time 'yey!'

Egan
Leekey
I saw your iSketch thread when you first posted it (YAY me)!!!

Trust me people this is a real great thing to do (especially when drunk). I am personally awful at it but please give it a go (you will not regret it).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding the most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (37)
28.24%
No (94)
71.76%

Watched Threads