The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

podiatry 2015 uuj

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Holy crap! !! I have the 4th edition of that book mayb slightly outdated!!😂😂 I bought one on diabetic foot it ws 35. Imagine if they took it off the list!! Il need to remortgage by September I'm out a fortune on police checks and vaccines looks like topshop will b getting none of my student loan :frown: :frown:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by tink87
Holy crap! !! I have the 4th edition of that book mayb slightly outdated!!😂😂 I bought one on diabetic foot it ws 35. Imagine if they took it off the list!! Il need to remortgage by September I'm out a fortune on police checks and vaccines looks like topshop will b getting none of my student loan :frown: :frown:

Lol me 2 , maybe the one book willdo for now
😨
Original post by cdoyle
yea! three of us now! If you're on facebook join UUJ Podiatry Students 2015.

Hi, I'm also starting this podiatry course in September! Have been trying to access the fb page for our course but i'm having real difficulty finding it lol; any help would be greatly appreciated! ive been waiting for ages on an email for joining intstructions but you guys all seem to know our registration date and time lol. Feeling on the younger side being 18 lol
Reply 23
Hi Rachel , did you check your junk mail or maybe email the course co ordinator ,janette Connolly ,if you havnt heard anything yet. We start in three weeks on the 15th Sept 😱.
Original post by Rachel Spiers
Hi, I'm also starting this podiatry course in September! Have been trying to access the fb page for our course but i'm having real difficulty finding it lol; any help would be greatly appreciated! ive been waiting for ages on an email for joining intstructions but you guys all seem to know our registration date and time lol. Feeling on the younger side being 18 lol
Original post by olyb
Hi Rachel , did you check your junk mail or maybe email the course co ordinator ,janette Connolly ,if you havnt heard anything yet. We start in three weeks on the 15th Sept 😱.

Yeah ive checked through my entire emails! U see i only got my confirmed place email on the 13th of august when i got my a level results. And all the email said was...

"Thank you for your email.Please remember to check your email account for details of how to access your Joining Instructions. Registration will take place from Friday 11 September to Friday 18 September and your Joining Instructions will give you details of the date you are required to attend your campus to Register."

As ive heard nothing else i may just email jan to make sure i know about registration dates ect, may ask for the timetable also while im at it!
Reply 25
Well done you on your A levels! Registration is on 15th at 10.30 but email Jan for further details, there's links on the email for the health check and the access ni police check, see you on the 15th 😃
Yeah ive checked through my entire emails! U see i only got my confirmed place email on the 13th of august when i got my a level results. And all the email said was...

"Thank you for your email.Please remember to check your email account for details of how to access your Joining Instructions. Registration will take place from Friday 11 September to Friday 18 September and your Joining Instructions will give you details of the date you are required to attend your campus to Register."

As ive heard nothing else i may just email jan to make sure i know about registration dates ect, may ask for the timetable also while im at it!
Original post by olyb
Well done you on your A levels! Registration is on 15th at 10.30 but email Jan for further details, there's links on the email for the health check and the access ni police check, see you on the 15th 😃

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 27
Aww another girl! God love any fellas I think theyl b out numbered! 🙈🙈 yup registration on the 15th start date 21st. I'm literally terrified! ! 😢😢
Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 28
Lol think we're all in the same boat tink87
Original post by tink87
Aww another girl! God love any fellas I think theyl b out numbered! 🙈🙈 yup registration on the 15th start date 21st. I'm literally terrified! ! 😢😢
It's been a day of paniking for me lol! from running to the health centre for vaccinnation records to filling in Access NI applications. Trying to get all this sorted in one day! haha thankfully ive almost finished my health check stuff and can post that off tomorrow phew lol. Think i've got my access NI check sorted, hopefully my use of a public scanner to Karen's email address went smoothly, if not it will have to be stuck in the post too haha.

I know, i haven't heard of one single guy yet who'll be starting the course lol!
Reply 30

I've added you as a friend.
Reply 31
Anybody know how to pay for the Access NI? It was all cheques for health declaration, insurance and access Ni when I was there before. Is there a deadline for paying as I'm on holiday from Monday and not back for a week, dont want to miss out,
Reply 32
I paid mine online after I filled out the form and then forwarded the receipt on . paid for it with debit card. Hope this helps cdoyle 😃
Original post by cdoyle
Anybody know how to pay for the Access NI? It was all cheques for health declaration, insurance and access Ni when I was there before. Is there a deadline for paying as I'm on holiday from Monday and not back for a week, dont want to miss out,
Yes i did the same! Paid online by debit card via the uni's online store! There should be a link somewhere in the joining instructions :smile:
Reply 34
I paid thru the uni store and just printed a copy of the receipt and posted also remember on reg day to bring money for uniforms or membership think it's 75 or 150??
Reply 35
Original post by tink87
I paid thru the uni store and just printed a copy of the receipt and posted also remember on reg day to bring money for uniforms or membership think it's 75 or 150??

Yea 75 pound for insurance. Uniforms are the week after we'll get told at induction. I've a job 2 days a week and requested Thursdays off. Really want to keep it on for a year for money to fund all this insurance, uniforms and travelling. For paying for uniforms they didn't accept bank card payment. Happened me and I had only 8 pound in my account as my loan wasn't in yet, my amount was nearly all gone by the time I paid my mum back for the things I needed.
Reply 36
Wish I was joining you girls, narrowly missed my offer :frown: maybe be there next year.

Keen to hear what you all think of the course as it progresses though, especially cdoyle, second time lucky eh? I read your old threads where you were there before and couldn't stand the course lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was looking for the Facebook group and couldn't find it! How do you's know what books we need?
Reply 38
Aww bio jo I'm gutted for u :frown: is ther any hope? Mayb if someone drops out? If nt I can give u all my assignments frm this yr :wink:

Not sure on book list I just found section in the library for reading lists frm previous yrs so I hope it's the same lots of e books by the looks of it :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by tink87
Aww bio jo I'm gutted for u :frown: is ther any hope? Mayb if someone drops out? If nt I can give u all my assignments frm this yr :wink:

Aw thanks chick, I'm gutted too, especially as they didn't let me know the decision on results day, I was left hanging 'til last week! It sorta got my hopes up.

Hehe, oh yes you'll have to let me know if anyone drops out! :biggrin: since I've got a copy of the timetable here I'll be ready to sneak in! "what? me? nah, always been here sure..." :awesome:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest