The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Anyone in the workplace who was treated, as we were on this course, would have the option of a legal employment tribunal. Students have no such rights and they are the ones paying to have their lives wrecked. Quite shocking really.
EXITUS ACTA PROBAT. Where is the Respect, Honesty and Fairness in this uni `s style of education?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Hi indebt27k
Thanks for chipping in but can you really see a uni, where students were used as pawns in game of political chess by university academics, doing the honest thing and offer a refund to former students. Hell, pigs might fly!
The ego on legs had one script for us (my career is the most important thing here) and one that was spun in the corridors of main building university. Students characters were constantly blackened by false statemnts..
One student was accused of not attending a meeting when the request for the meeting had been rejected by the ego on legs.
The whole course was accused of not attending a tutorial, when said tutorial had been changed for the convenience of staff. The shocking point is we paid to be treated with a lack of Respect, Honesty and Fairness.
If you are at Brackenhurst watch your backs!!
Exitus acta probat, quoted to me by a professional reviewing our joint experiences. It means the ends justify the means but his take was a bit more precise. Some career driven individuals will employ any means,illegal, immoral,cruel or inhuman in order to achievetheir aims
Hey Sweyn,
Just remembered I am meeting an old course friend this weekend, I am hoping they will join this thread. Have you had an apology from uni yet, I haven`t
sweyn
x

Hi,

This thread is in breach of this site rule: "Do not use another account to back up the opinion that you post using one account or otherwise to deceive/mislead others."

As such I am going to close this discussion.

If you have issue with your university, please can you speak to them directly through the official route.

Thanks,

Jack

Latest

Trending

Trending