Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Take the test to see what type of mythological creature you are http://www.quizilla.com/users/EeveeCSA/quizzes/

Yes, I am very bored, and yes, I do have better things to be doing. I'm just not doing them.

I am a faerie.....Faeries are sweet loving beings who love to help people. They are not held back by reality and love to dream and fly around. You probably are very creative and although not the most popular person in the world you are probably loved by many for your sweet caring personality.

ReputationRep:
    Cerberus: Cerberus is the three headed dog that guards the gates of Hell. You are very agressive but only towards people who deserve it. You also seem to be able to sense when a person is lying. People stay away from you-afraid of your judgemental eye- but that doesnt bother you. You are self dependent.

ReputationRep:
    Vampire: Vampires are dead human beings who walk the earth. They are often characterized by fanged teeth pale skin and unearthly eyes. You have a short fuse. You know what you want and you will use almost any means to get there. However, you probably have a soft spot when it comes to the one you love. You tend to be possesive of those you love and they will never escape you.

ReputationRep:
    Cerberus: Cerberus is the three headed dog that guards the gates of Hell. You are very agressive but only towards people who deserve it. You also seem to be able to sense when a person is lying. People stay away from you-afraid of your judgemental eye- but that doesnt bother you. You are self dependent.

Kind of me. Not quite.

I'm a griffin.

Griffin: Griffins are gorgeous creatures with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion. You are smart and can think on your feet. You also can be a bit of an airhead and may be called a ditz by others. You are not dtupid, but in fact, very intelligent. You are also eager to help others and are usually docile and submissive. But if someone offends you you do bite back.

Sounds pretty accurate actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Without looking at that page I'm a centaur. Top half man, bottom half like a horse...
    So you've got a big bushy tail?

ReputationRep:
    Faerie: Faeries are sweet loving beings who love to help people. They are not held back by reality and love to dream and fly around. You probably are very creative and although not the most popular person in the world you are probably loved by many for your sweet caring personality.

ReputationRep:
    Dargon. Or dragon if you're being pedantic.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say it was bushy.
    So just big then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Dargon. Or dragon if you're being pedantic.
    what did you choose to get a dragon?

i'm a faerie :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)

Suit you sir!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say it was bushy.
    Do you stalk the realms of Narnia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Suit you sir!
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)

Sleeping in class, friends at lunch, listening to music, silver, white and translucent colours, judging the quiz before deciding to rate it.

ReputationRep:
    Healing Soul 1) Emotional- You have the Emotional Healing Soul. You heal people mentally. You are always talking to them and know just what to say to make them feel better. You are also a very avid listener. You hear what they have to say and try to give advice formulated on what they say but you dont just try to give them good advice you also really try to give them good advice that also makes them happy. You are a great asset to anyone and love people very deeply. Very Nice
    hey the pic didnt come out!! ok well thats me, doesnt sound like me tho, i dontthink im good at giving advice, i do try but i reckon it goes in one ear and out the next!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a faerie....(Why isn't it spelt "fairy" actually?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    Healing Soul 1) Emotional- You have the Emotional Healing Soul. You heal people mentally. You are always talking to them and know just what to say to make them feel better. You are also a very avid listener. You hear what they have to say and try to give advice formulated on what they say but you dont just try to give them good advice you also really try to give them good advice that also makes them happy. You are a great asset to anyone and love people very deeply. Very Nice
    hey the pic didnt come out!! ok well thats me, doesnt sound like me tho, i dontthink im good at giving advice, i do try but i reckon it goes in one ear and out the next!! :eek:
    oops i dd the wrong one :P
    typical of me

ReputationRep:
    Faerie: Faeries are sweet loving beings who love to help people. They are not held back by reality and love to dream and fly around. You probably are very creative and although not the most popular person in the world you are probably loved by many for your sweet caring personality.
    me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    I'm a faerie....(Why isn't it spelt "fairy" actually?)
    Both are correct spellings but' faerie' is archaic. It's the original spelling of the word.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Centaur: Centaurs are calm down to earth beings who love the planet. You like to help people and volunteer to do many things other wont. You dont care about credit, however, and feel a good deed is its own reward.

I'd rather be a cool monkey beast thing though...

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.