ReputationRep:
    i am a faerie! of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    u tryna say im not nice ?
    no when did i say that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    it all the nice things they say, wonder why??
    i was confused at this ? : :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johncleaner)
    Take the test to see what type of mythological creature you are http://www.quizilla.com/users/EeveeCSA/quizzes/

Yes, I am very bored, and yes, I do have better things to be doing. I'm just not doing them.

I am a faerie.....Faeries are sweet loving beings who love to help people. They are not held back by reality and love to dream and fly around. You probably are very creative and although not the most popular person in the world you are probably loved by many for your sweet caring personality.
    I am a Phoenix :cool:

Phoenixes are literally birds of fire. They are brave and majestic and have the ability to be reborn from their own ashes. You are strong willed and confident- a true leader. Although you can get down in the dumps occasionaly you are never there for long. Many people flock around you and like you as a friend.

ReputationRep:
    i was confused at this ? : :confused:
    no i mean they say nice things about everyone, i was just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    no i mean they say nice things about everyone, i was just wondering.
    o alright then

ReputationRep:
    o alright then
    but don't u think so as well?

ReputationRep:
    but don't u think so as well?
    i guess they do it so they get more visits. i mean you dont wanna hear yorue a miserable *******

ReputationRep:
    i guess they do it so they get more visits. i mean you dont wanna hear yorue a miserable *******
    hah that is a good one but i really perfer a combination of bad and good just like in real life

ReputationRep:
    hah that is a good one but i really perfer a combination of bad and good just like in real life
    true true i think the cerberus is qutie negative though!

ReputationRep:
    true true i think the cerberus is qutie negative though!
    yeah or maybe i was thinking to much

ReputationRep:
    yeah or maybe i was thinking to much
    yeh i just didnt wanna say anything

ReputationRep:
    im a dragon, mysteriuos creature...

Dragon: Dragons are very mysterious creatures who often live alone in caves with hoards of gold. You keep yourself from others and contain many armoured plates for defence. However, you will be kind to others if they are kind to you. You are very thrifty and rarely waste any money.

rarely waste money ... umm... no i dont honest

ReputationRep:
    Griffin: Griffins are gorgeous creatures with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion. You are smart and can think on your feet. You also can be a bit of an airhead and may be called a ditz by others. You are not dtupid, but in fact, very intelligent. You are also eager to help others and are usually docile and submissive. But if someone offends you you do bite back.

ReputationRep:
    Faerie: Faeries are sweet loving beings who love to help people. They are not held back by reality and love to dream and fly around. You probably are very creative and although not the most popular person in the world you are probably loved by many for your sweet caring personality.

ReputationRep:
    Mermaid: Mermaids, similar to Centaurs, have a torso of a human and the body of a fish. You are curious yet reserved in your actions. You like to have fun but never at the expense of others and you never roughouse. You love water and the creature in it and feel it is your job to make sure they stay safe.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.