The Student Room Group

Is anyone here online from outside the UK?

Scroll to see replies

I live in the UK, but I'm a born Moldovan.
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
Are you serious? will you track some IP addresses for me please?

No one here will help you with some shady illegal movement... just saying:biggrin:
Original post by silverbolt
im from outside the UK

but nope i wont do it

Thanks for being outside of the UK. I'm going to find them anyway!
Some of you have been implanted a subconscious fear but I'm not surprised by that because it's very common!
Reply 24
I need somebody to track some IP addresses for me as tracking them from withing the UK is blocked. Would you be able to do that for me, if you are outside of the UK of course?

If you really are desperate use a VPN, zenmate is your best bet; just google it and download the extension then when you launch you browser it should have a small shield icon in the top right corner.

select the country you want to redirect through and voila.

NB. Your english does seem pretty poor the syntax doesn't quite fit, should have gone with "Could you do me a favor" and then explained what you wanted.

Link: https://zenmate.com/
I need somebody to track some IP addresses for me as tracking them from withing the UK is blocked. Would you be able to do that for me, if you are outside of the UK of course?

Why is tracking this IP address "blocked" in the UK?
Reply 26
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Why is tracking this IP address "blocked" in the UK?

It's not legal under the data protection act so this guy will be breaking the law if he does track an IP as it is considered personal information.

So personally I don't think this guy should be doing this at all, especially as He seems to lack basic VPN knowledge, and it will be just as easy to track his IP right back, either via his ISP or a Lookup Program.
Original post by TomMatt
It's not legal under the data protection act so this guy will be breaking the law if he does track an IP as it is considered personal information.

So personally I don't think this guy should be doing this at all, especially as He seems to lack basic VPN knowledge, and it will be just as easy to track his IP right back, either via his ISP or a Lookup Program.

what are you talking about man? so how come it's not illegal tracking them in other countries? do you think im afraid if anybody trackes my ip address? no bro, ive already said that im from manchester. there isnt the slightest fear
Reply 28
Surely anyone worth tracing via IP, will be obscured online anyway.
Original post by A5ko
Surely anyone worth tracing via IP, will be obscured online anyway.

True, the IP address doesn't seem to give all the details of the location
Yes United States

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanAllen
Yes United States

Posted from TSR Mobile

would you track an IP address for me? i have already checked some of them already?
would you track an IP address for me? i have already checked some of them already?

I can try

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would really appreciate that. I will PM you
Original post by silverbolt
im from outside the UK

but nope i wont do it

Roscommon boi !

Thanks man, you are an absolute legend. Would you check another one as well as my google drive was attempted to log in a few times?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? I haven't seen anybody yet. I live in Manchester. Are you outside of the UK at the moment?

No, I wish, I'm from London :tongue:
But I speak to a few people on here who are outside of the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liquidconfidence
No, I wish, I'm from London :tongue:
But I speak to a few people on here who are outside of the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, cool :smile:. Thanks for your help but I think it's all alright now :biggrin:
I will tell you how. What?! jail? I'm sure you're joking

I'm pretty sure tracking is against the law?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending