The Student Room Group

What if God was real ?

What would your excuse be or would you just accept your faith ?

This is a purely "what if" for this scenario so don't deviate the thread ?

Scroll to see replies

Was real. Was real. WAS real. Not any more.
Reply 2
God IS real, WAS real and always WILL be real.
Which god?
Oh ****.
Reply 5
Atheists can't answer this question. They will say the same old boring line of God does not exist
Reply 6
Original post by slade p
Atheists can't answer this question. They will say the same old boring line of God does not exist

God does not exist
[video="youtube;-suvkwNYSQo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo[/video]
What do you mean? Religious people already believe in their faith without having proof God is real.
Reply 9
"Were u been brah?"
Reply 10
What if a deity of such exists? I wouldn't think it'd have much impact on my life anyway. I'm not going to devote my life to worship a creator, regardless of its power. Maybe if I come across a physical manifestation of it then I'd show it about as much respect as I'd give any being.

I find it interesting when people of a faith try to find proof their their god is real, I thought they just had to believe in the existence without needing proof. After all, isn't that what having faith means?
Reply 11
Original post by drowzee
God does not exist

So your an atheist as well, I have recently noticed your also a feminist which is a vile self serving anti male movement and that you admitted your white washed too and seemingly proud of it.
Original post by slade p
So your an atheist as well, I have recently noticed your also a feminist which is a vile self serving anti male movement and that you admitted your white washed too and seemingly proud of it.

Lol where did that come from? :lol:Yes I'm an atheist, feminist and being white washed, yes I admit I can be at times. I don't reject my culture, I am proud of my roots and I can speak Punjabi fluently, so go away. :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Original post by drowzee
Lol where did that come from? :lol:Yes I'm an atheist, feminist and being white washed, yes I admit I can be at times. I don't reject my culture, I am proud of my roots and I can speak Punjabi fluently, so go away. :rolleyes:

From the things you said which I have seen now and speaking Punjabi doesn't mean anything and you know the bigoted things you have said previously and being white washed is ironic considering your experience growing up.

Atheism, feminism and other anti traditional movement is why Britain and other western countries are decedent. These movements are causing social decadence like breaking down social structures needed for society to function and as a result of this society shall suffer.

No proper woman is a feminist.
Original post by slade p

Atheism, feminism and other anti traditional movement is why Britain and other western countries are decedent. These movements are causing social decadence like breaking down social structures needed for society to function and as a result of this society shall suffer.

Ignoring your ad hom attacks on drowzee...

Sweden and Denmark are two examples of countries that are largely irreligious and have excellent gender equality, what is your evidence to suggest that "social decadence" is strife in these countries (as a result of their equal rights and lack of religiosity)?
Reply 15
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Ignoring your ad hom attacks on drowzee...

Sweden and Denmark are two examples of countries that are largely irreligious and have excellent gender equality, what is your evidence to suggest that "social decadence" is strife in these countries (as a result of their equal rights and lack of religiosity)?

Well obviously you like them because they conform to your views and agenda. Sweden is feminism central. They will soon reap what they have sawn.
Original post by slade p
x

Err thanks for the diatribe... Now do you want to actually answer my question to back up your theses? :confused:
Original post by slade p
From the things you said which I have seen now and speaking Punjabi doesn't mean anything and you know the bigoted things you have said previously and being white washed is ironic considering your experience growing up.

No proper woman is a feminist.

I have criticised many values that I think is wrong with my culture, and things I don't like about it. This is all from my experiences, not something I would make up. Yeah my parents are quite traditional, doesn't mean I'm going to be traditional. I have my own opinions and values. Like I said, I value my culture and there are things I like about it, but there are things I dislike about it too.

Lol at your second paragraph, those movements are why western countries are doing better than their eastern counterparts. If you don't like it here, why don't you go back. And what exactly is a "proper women"?

Seriously why are you attacking me? :confused:
Reply 18
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Err thanks for the diatribe... Now do you want to actually answer my question to back up your theses? :confused:

Because the feminist agenda has only recently come about there. Also these are little countries.

How about you answer the threads question. What if GOD really exists? What will you do then?
Original post by slade p
Because the feminist agenda has only recently come about there. Also these are little countries.

Sweden is twice the size of the entire United Kingdom... :confused:

How about you answer the threads question. What if GOD really exists? What will you do then?

I already answered that question (albeit indirectly), see post 8.

Your inability to even attempt to sustain your argument and tendency to deflect onto other issues is very telling.

Quick Reply