Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One piece of random advice from each of you please - you never know...someone out there might find it useful.

Mine: never pour both milk and lemon into your tea

ReputationRep:
    ....... because it curdles

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't done half your day's work by 12, you're highly unlikely to finish it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    One piece of random advice from everyone please - you never know...someone might find it useful.

mine: Mint sauce goes surprising well with rice pudding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    If you haven't done half your day's work by 12, you're highly unlikely to finish it.
    *feels guilty*...okay....enough ukl for me for today

ReputationRep:
    You can have your cake and eat it, steal somebody elses
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    *Always* ask the name of the person you're speaking to on the phone and WRITE IT DOWN - and then ask them to send you their side of the conversation IN WRITING.

:mutter: bloody canterbury travel lying b**t**ds :mutter:

ReputationRep:
    Ermm.... don't eat yellow snow?

ReputationRep:
    Never dust a dog terd with self-rasing flour as you may mistake it for a Danish Whirl at a later time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johncleaner)
    Never dust a dog terd with self-rasing flour as you may mistake it for a Danish Whirl at a later time.
    I'll bear that in mind.

ReputationRep:
    Self pity gets absolutely nothing done; if a lot of people spent the self-pity time doing something about it, then there'd be nothing for them to be piteous about!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it's not uncommon for Japanese women to give their sons blow jobs to keep them at home, studying... so you might not want to have kids with one.

ReputationRep:
    don't pour gravy on lasagne

and curry and pasta don't mix!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    don't pour gravy on lasagne

and curry and pasta don't mix!
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Oops! and Oops! again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    There is no better hand-propelled, non-explosive projectile than a frozen orange
    Interesting .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    One piece of random advice from each of you please - you never know...someone out there might find it useful.

Even i know not to that, because it curdles the milk. Some people at my school but milk then lime into there mouths... :rolleyes: oh they are the intelligent ones of our school!

microchips, tomato sauce, cheese slice, in the microwave for the last 20 seconds, and wella! or sausage roll, open it up, tomato sauce, close it again. eat!!

ReputationRep:
    always aim for more; yet still be happy with what you have accomplished so far

ReputationRep:
    Greasy stain on your clothes? Gentle rub some fairy liquid into the stain before bunging it into the washing machine. Voila!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by blissy)
    Voila!
    Net curtains?

ReputationRep:
    Toothpaste is actually a really good makeup remover!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.