Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Orange is never a good look girls, and boys for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Yes it is.
    I'm a guy, and i wear orange a fair bit (in fact, my favourite shirt is bright orange), and can assure you it is a great look.

ReputationRep:
    Orange hair, orange skin or orange clothes? Coz i hair orange hair (well auburn :cool: ).

ReputationRep:
    dont fall for any girls called miriam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yes it is.
    I'm a guy, and i wear orange a fair bit (in fact, my favourite shirt is bright orange), and can assure you it is a great look.
    ohhhh no i didnt mean orange clothes i ment orange skin sorry, should have been more exact. i.e over doing on the fake tan, sun bed, foundation etc.

Orange skin isnt a good look!

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to kill yourself with an axe, get it right the first time.

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh no i didnt mean orange clothes i ment orange skin sorry, should have been more exact. i.e over doing on the fake tan, sun bed, foundation etc.

Orange skin isnt a good look!
    Oh, okay.
    I certainly do not have orange skin (although that guy from the old tango ads did look kinda cool!)

ReputationRep:
    Never try to ride a bike with no hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    If the perforations in your double-sided toilet roll have gone out of sync, separate the two layers, and roll the upper layer back around the roll one revolution before tearing it off. The perforations will now be in sync.
    I don't get it :confused: *is very slow*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    or nadia!
    miriam i see your point but wats wrong with nadia??

ReputationRep:
    when u go on holiday never leave your drink unattended. if you do, get a new drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Never try to ride a bike with no hands.
    Never ride a bike straight into the wall it can have a painful implications.

Don't stand closely behind someone who is batting in cricket, your jaw may not be able to take it...

ReputationRep:
    If the perforations in your double-sided toilet roll have gone out of sync, separate the two layers, and roll the upper layer back around the roll one revolution before tearing it off. The perforations will now be in sync.
    On a similar note, if you know you're about to take a really big dump, take a load of toilet paper and fold it neatly into a kind of mini cushion, then drop it into the toilet. This will prevent splashback when you unload.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    On a similar note, if you know you're about to take a really big dump, take a load of toilet paper and fold it neatly into a kind of mini cushion, then drop it into the toilet. This will prevent splashback when you unload.
    LOL disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LOL disgusting
    I can think of more disgusting things. A soggy botty for one.

ReputationRep:
    I can think of more disgusting things. A soggy botty for one.
    why not wear plastic pants with a hole in them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    why not wear plastic pants with a hole in them?
    Then as soon as you've finished take them off and change into normal pants? I think my method's more convenient .

ReputationRep:
    Do you have some out-of-sync toilet paper right now?
    No

(I did actually check though and someone has done somethign very weird with the toilet paper!)

ReputationRep:
    Then as soon as you've finished take them off and change into normal pants? I think my method's more convenient .
    yes i agree, i'm gonna switch to ur method

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    One piece of random advice from each of you please - you never know...someone out there might find it useful.

Mine: never pour both milk and lemon into your tea
    trying is the first step to failure

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.