Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I can think of more disgusting things. A soggy botty for one.
    Why are men so funny about poo-ing?

I've never known any man that wasn't a bit touchy about poo-ing in a strange toilet or without the door shut and bolted etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

I've never known any man that wasn't a bit touchy about poo-ing in a strange toilet or without the door shut and bolted etc etc.
    I think you've answered your own question there.

Why are women so funny about leaving the toillet seat up? I don't see how it makes any difference.

ReputationRep:
    Always remember to stab jacket potatoes a few times before cooking them. Unless you want them to violently explode of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    Why are women so funny about leaving the toillet seat up? I don't see how it makes any difference.
    some of us are really small and can fall in!!
    seriously we'd like a seat to sit on and if we come running to the toilet and find the seat up ... need i say more?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    I think you've answered your own question there.
    Really? How?

I have no problem with poo-ing in strange toilets myself as for bolting the door I just can't be bothered unless it's likely someone I don't know would walk in...
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    I like the toilet seta *and* lid kept down because otherwise the cat drinks out of the toilet....which not only is a little ick but I've heard nightmare stories about cats falling in bogs and getting their heads stuck and drowning - and there's nothing worse than running to the loo only to find a dead pet stuck down there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    seriously we'd like a seat to sit on and if we come running to the toilet and find the seat up ... need i say more?
    if you ever happen to find the seat up, you can put it down yourself you know

ReputationRep:
    Really? How?

I have no problem with poo-ing in strange toilets myself as for bolting the door I just can't be bothered unless it's likely someone I don't know would walk in...
    Men are happy to talk about bodily functions, but wholly unwilling to demonstrate them. Possibly because it's disgusting.

You might say we can dish it out but we can't take it.

ReputationRep:
    Fine. We'll leave the seat down and just pee all over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    There is no better hand-propelled, non-explosive projectile than a frozen orange, especially for throwing at some annoying kids who've just broken a rose tree with a football.
    that is very nice of you! (to care for the rose tree i mean! i'm impressed!)

right, i'm off to go curdle some lemon juice with milk!! never heard of that before!

my advice: don't smoke! :P:P:P

ReputationRep:
    I like the toilet seta *and* lid kept down because otherwise the cat drinks out of the toilet....which not only is a little ick but I've heard nightmare stories about cats falling in bogs and getting their heads stuck and drowning - and there's nothing worse than running to the loo only to find a dead pet stuck down there.
    LOL, maybe they commit suicide?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marabara)
    if you ever happen to find the seat up, you can put it down yourself you know
    i know but when ur in a rush its kinda frustrating! thats why we get mad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Why can't you just aim into the toilet through the big hole in the middle of the seat?
    Have you ever tried controlling a penis?!

ReputationRep:
    Fine. We'll leave the seat down and just pee all over it.
    no i have a better idea!! put it up when u need to pee and back down when ur finished!
    can we stop talkin abt peeing!

ReputationRep:
    no i have a better idea!! put it up when u need to pee and back down when ur finished!
    Why is it us that has to do all the moving of the seat? Can't you put it down once in a while?

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever tried controlling a penis?!
    Hehe, bet it's not often you say that.

ReputationRep:
    i cant be bothered to do all of that!
    i know what i'll just go and take a piss in the bush OUTSIDE!

ReputationRep:
    wear sunscreen

ReputationRep:
    Some red wines, when chilled, taste like white wines.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.