The Student Room Group

Induction day at Vue cinema

I have an induction/training day at Vue cinema this Friday. They haven't provided me with a uniform as yet and there is no information on their starter pack etc on what I should wear.

I was thinking black trousers and black shoes, but not sure in terms of the top. But am not sure if that is too formal for an induction??Help?!
I have one today at odeon... I guess I could let you know what happens to me if that would help :smile: I'm going to wear black trousers a blouse and black shoes so I hope I don't look too professional for an induction.
Reply 2
If you don't mind, that would be great. Good luck :smile:
Your outfit sounds exactly like what I thought I would wear. I was worried too that it would be too formal!
Hi :smile: i decided in the end to go with black trousers, black shoes and a coloured shirt, so I wasn't to formal. Which seemed to be fine. The other girl was casually dressed so I was happy with the decision for the shirt. So I guess just wear what you're going to feel more confident in :smile:
The induction was good. The manager just talked through the job, gave us a tour of the cinema and then we get through health and safety. It was around 3 hours long.
I hope yours goes well :smile:
Reply 4
That sounds smart! I hope it went well? :smile:
Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it! I have decided to go with black trousers, black shoes and a burgundy polka dot blouse with a black cardigan.

What was the health and safety part like? Because I have that tomorrow. I am pretty nervous!
Thank you for all your help :smile: :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by shemab
That sounds smart! I hope it went well? :smile:
Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it! I have decided to go with black trousers, black shoes and a burgundy polka dot blouse with a black cardigan.

What was the health and safety part like? Because I have that tomorrow. I am pretty nervous!
Thank you for all your help :smile: :smile:

How did the induction day go. i have mine on Tuesday
Reply 6
Original post by shemab
I have an induction/training day at Vue cinema this Friday. They haven't provided me with a uniform as yet and there is no information on their starter pack etc on what I should wear.

I was thinking black trousers and black shoes, but not sure in terms of the top. But am not sure if that is too formal for an induction??Help?!

How long after the induction did u start

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending