AQA Psychology GCSE June 2015 (Unit 1&2)

Watch
evaristegalois
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This maybe a bit late, but oh my god I am literally stressing over this test. I need this C for this subject so I can get 5 A*'s to C's, and I felt like just screaming it out onto this thread. I revised quite hard for Unit 1 of Psychology, but it was pretty hard to revise for Unit 2 but the good thing is their was absolutely no studies, for the Unit 2 Psychology test which was alright, and I know I definitely have my Maths and English C or maybe even above:/. So I guess the question I really want to ask I guess is...

How did you guys find the psychology test? Easy or hard? Feel free to give me your opinions. (I know this is a bit late).
jd_xox
Badges: 1
Report 5 years ago
I didn't find psychology too bad, out of all my exams I feel this is probably one of the ones I did best in. The lack of studies in paper 2 kind of played in my favour, those social influence studies killed me
evaristegalois
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jd_xox)
I didn't find psychology too bad, out of all my exams I feel this is probably one of the ones I did best in. The lack of studies in paper 2 kind of played in my favour, those social influence studies killed me

Do you think the grade boundaries would be higher or lower this year?
I guess it does depend on how people did during the exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (322)
56%
I don't have everything I need (253)
44%

Watched Threads